Raft Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update trainer to version 13 of the game, thank you

Can you Update the game? the cheats doesnt work

cheats are very buggy needs fix

it is a bit buggy but not too bad, though the issue i ran into of being locked into the bed while using the cheats.

The trainer is currently in the queue and will be updated as soon as possible. If you are Pro member you can boost the game’s priority.

Would like to see Tool Durability cheat separate from food / water consumables. I think it’s silly flippers/oxygen bottle wear down so fast… but having an unlimited fish/fresh water is more than I would like bundled into the same button.

Some cheats use the same instruction so it isn’t possible to separate them.

1 Like

The Raft cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hi,
after I turn on some cheat on the trainer, I can’t open my inventory with the shortcut. can you fix it.
thank you

1 Like

the easy construction doesn’t work

Same. And I checked the keybinds and restarted. Tab doesn’t open inventory after enabling any of the cheats. If you open the inventory and then enable a cheat, you cannot close the inventory. Had to Alt+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Esc to close Raft and restart each time. Enabling then disabling a cheat doesn’t restore the use of Tab for inventory.

However, if you go into SETTINGS before loading a world and then the Controls panel you can change the keybind from Tab to something else (I used i ), then inveentory works with cheats turned on. So the effect is to the TAB key and not the Inventory itself.

Hi,
after i turnt on the Cheats i can´t open mein Inventory also the “unlimited Oxygen” cheat doesn´t work. Hope you can Fix it.

1 Like

New Update is pending. You can boost it to move it up the queue.

okay thanks a lot

The Raft cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

easy build cheat doesn’t work

1 Like

It didn’t work when I first logged on. But I harvested some wood, and then it worked. Even though I didn’t have all the ingredients necessary in my inventory.

easy constructiion
crashs my game

The same thing happens to me , but in my case it 's because I only have 4 gigs of ram which is the minimum to run the game , and for a reason I still do not know the easy build consumes a little more ram than the others cheating there the crash game

Any chance of tying into the plant reward tables and ensuring that every plant harvested produces at least 2 seeds?