Raft Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Update would be cool

I dont know if this is how im suppost to say this but, please update the Raft Trainer.

No your not supposte to. Need to vote in the app for updates

1 Like

Health, No thirst and no hunger, as well as tools durability do not work.

Would be nice if we could Vote to request updateā€¦ but you cant with Raft.

1 Like

fix the trainer please

Where does wemod find the ā€œYour game versionā€ date. Mine says December 31 1969. Clearly thatā€™s wrong. Just wanted to see if i can find the file and see if the trainer still works. Iā€™ve done similar on other games and had good results.

WeMod uses info from the EXE from what I understand to use either the game version or the signed date :smile:

What Instinct said. When the dev does not provide the correct date however. Things like your problem happen.
One of the AC games had 17** as a date

Yeah on AC Odyssey, it was a simple change in the readme.txt file to bypass the issue.

Okay but is there a fix to the trainer not working with the game and the date being wrong? Iā€™ve just went through the entire folder looking for a readme.txt and I donā€™t see one

@STiNGERR trainer does not work with current game version, and it was just recently voted up for an update so i know it wont get back up there any time soon

any possibility this trainer will be fixed???

An Update would be nice @STiNGERR

Vote for one

There no such button presentā€¦ normally there is a request an update button but there isnā€™t one.

There should be one present on the trainer page within the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope this helps!

the mod just working for unlimited oxygen

The Raft cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Since update V10, please update the trainer

"These cheat were made for the 32 - bit version of the game.
Youā€™r running the 64 - bit version "

5 Likes