Rage 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Rage 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Rage 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Overdrive
3. Instant Skill Cooldown
4. Unlimited Money
5. Unlimited Upgrade Resources
6. Unlimited Project Points
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. No Reload
9. Unlimited Gadget
10. Unlimited Car Health
11. Unlimited Car Boost
12. Unlimited Car Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/22/2021
    Started development

• 02/22/2021
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Thanks for the Trainer!

Am I doing something wrong? Whenever I try using WeMod for Rage 2 it keeps breaking my game forcing me to restart my computer just to repair the game. I’ve tried opening the game first and I’ve tried playing from WeMod. Both end up the same way.

3 Likes

There are reported issues regarding certain antiviruses quarantining the Rage 2 executable from Epic Games.
Make sure RAGE2.exe is added as an exception in your antivirus program.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/RAGEgame/comments/ln3vaw/epic_games_version_of_rage_2_not_launching/

yup, Rage 2 was reported as a false positive, exempt it from your A/V and then run it.

i will have to get Rage now :slight_smile:

Thank you so much that helped a lot. :3

The unlimited ammo cheat will crash the game if its enabled when you try to use the Boom-Bringer Mech. I had it enabled when I first tried to repair it and the game crashed attempt after attempt. Fixed it with all cheats off and had no issues. Turned each cheat on 1 at a time until I figured out the one causing the issue. Even after fixing the mech, if I enable unlimited ammo (weapons) after I’m inside the Mech it will crash the game instantly.

2 Likes

Love this trainer, except can you disable overheating on vehicles?

what do you mean overheating vehicles?

Exactly the same here, but with any cheat related to the ‘cars’.

Hi thanks for this Trainer !!

1. Unlimited Upgrade Resources

Little concerned about this cheat.
When enabled, it gives you X999999 of the whole ressources and when you get to the Upgrade market to increase the weapons damage or the health or overdrives power, by bying 1 of each for exemple, the overdrive never stops once activated, your weapons are with 49999% of increased damage and the health sticks out. It’s a way too much…

Is it possible to add/modify that ? > Just having Unlimited Resources leaving the Upgrade at its normal rate.

thats kind of the point of having unlimited… thats the game engine’s max, that 49999.

you can always get cheatengine and work on it and make a fix suggestion.

Why does my game crash if I get into the scrap mech, if any of the cheats are on?

It’s just the infinite ammo cheat that causes an issue (because the mech’s ammo is already infinite by default as far as I remember).

Turn this cheat off before getting in one.

yup, the mech has INF Ammo already

i don’t suppose any of these work for the bethesda launcher…?

You can try it, but we offer no guarantee trainers designed for a specific store version will work on the same game from a different store, due to the games having slight differences in their coding depending on what store they were purchased from.