Railway Empire Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Railway Empire
This is the official discussion topic of the Railway Empire Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Innovation Points
3. Money Editor
4. Population Editor
5. Competitors No Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/26/2019
    Started development

• 08/26/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 12/13/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Railway Empire cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like
1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Innovation Points
3. Money Editor
4. Population Editor
5. Competitors No Money

....not working in steam version...... :frowning:

The Railway Empire cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Every single time I try to increase the population it always not working can you maybe focus onto that.

so, are this trainer is still all working fine today for the game with steam version ??

Got this game for free (today) from EPIC GAMES. But WeMod says “GAME NOT FOUND” when running it. Is it only setup for STEAM as of now? How do get get a request to make this work with Epic Games?

You need to vote for an Epic Games version of this trainer via the WeMod desktop app.

Search for it. Click the the result. Click the Epic logo. Click vote.

Manually locate the game, were it says fix in the top right corner. Locate the game in your epic folder and use the exe. from there, I have the Epic version but the steam crack works just fine. Cheers!

Steam version works with the free epic version :wink:

Initially, some Steam trainers do work for their Epic counterparts. This is not news.
However, it takes just one exclusive update to either platform to make the trainers incompatible or partially incompatible with each other. And we offer no guarantee a trainer for one store won’t cause issues in a game from a different store (ie, crashes). So it’s still better to have a version designed directly for Epic.

I never said it was news. I was just trying to help someone use this till one was developed for steam. I’m sure it is better to have the Epic version but till then and no one asked for a guarantee… again just helping someone.

Was curious if in a future update or edit, could there be a innovation cheat where it goes by 100’s verse maxing the innovation pool? If I b-line for something I sometimes wish to grab some of the older stuff but not have so much I can get the last train :slightly_smiling_face:

Population cheat is not working

Hi, is there any possibility for a setting to adjust the frequency and/or turning random breakdowns off entirely? If it is possible at all, I’d prefer a frequency settings over just an on/off switch. Thanks!