Rainbow Six Extraction Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

is there a possibility we might get a stealth cheat in the future?

1 Like

I have the same problem.
I hope it will be resolved soon

i have a better idea could you just make a tutorial video for us stupids:D? that would be super nice.

2 Likes

Can we use wemod in multiplayer mode?

No, you will not be able to use the trainer in MP.

The Rainbow Six Extraction cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

oh manā€¦the update makes that unlimited health and one hit kill feature broken manā€¦pls rewind the updateā€¦pls omgā€¦seriously without this two featuresā€¦ itā€™s hard to level up each operative faster than before

Hi, the Update broke some Options (Unlimited Health, One Shot)

Confirmed options F1, F8 just bounce back !

2022/2/9 06:39
The Unlimited Health option no longer works
While it runs well yesterday

MAF is fixing this issue now. You should see an updated trainer in a few minutes.

This should now be fixed.

Awsome & Super !!!

One hit kill now force to work without being activated

hello to all, have you succeeded or understood how the mega xp works

You need to start the game at any location, but on the difficulty of ā€œModerateā€.
After completing the mission, all your earned points will be multiplied by 10.

For example, in a normal game, after completing a mission, you can immediately increase the level of your operative from the first level to the sixth level. You will also get 50,000 experience for Tech.

I assume I can ping u guys, sparingly, let me know if I am breaking any rules. I wanted to inform u (I am sure your aware) that when I launch rainbow 6 extraction itā€™s gives off some kind of error possibly having to do with .net framework by Microsoft

just confirmed trainer works with lastest update

Needs update to the last game version. Thanks

you can avoid Battle Eye i show you what to do its simple.

Click on Ubisoft on Library then on the game, scroll down to properties and add ā€œ/belaunch -beā€ to the arguments but without " and have fun cheating, a little tip only on solo missions otherwise you will be banned

1 Like

The mega XP cheat hasnā€™t worked since its introduction. When will it be fixed?