Rainbow Six Extraction Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

It works play moderate only

Whenever I tried to use the XP cheat I did it in Critical. It never worked for me.

is it possible to play maelstrom protocol 3 wemod users ?

No bc the game checks the status from battleeye, if its not running, you cant play online

1 Like

you will not be banned :slight_smile: Because any coop mode will not start without BE.

No, because the cheat disables BE. And for milestone protocol, this is a collaborative mode, it needs BE.

Regarding banning, yes you might disable BEye but I imagine they’re going to do extra steps in the future that’ll check how fast you gained X and Y in Z time.

Please refer to the Community Manager of Siege Extraction here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/R6Extraction/comments/sfg6nc/comment/hupr9qp/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Ubi-AJ Community Manager “If BattleEye doesn’t get you I will see to it personally that you get banned if you use cheats. PvE, PvP. Doesn’t matter, cheaters aren’t welcome.”

So thank you for making these cheats. Sadly I’ll be staying far far away. Always better safe than sorry.

Have two questions, has anyone experienced any bans so far? Anyone at all? And the second one being for the mega XP do we see the XP added like after the 90% increase? in the total? or does it just happen in the background and we dont visually see the amount #####

1 Like

Hello everyone and I hope everyone is well in health and families as well.
Well the question is since I bought Rainbow six extraction and I would like to know if I would not have any problem using it without having anyone invited or connected to my game and with other players online, that is, only me, no one else connected to my game, because every time When the game opens it says connect to the servers so I would like to know if I can use it by playing the entire game alone without anyone else being invited I would appreciate it and thanks for those who can give me an answer

1 Like

These questions are exactly my questions too. so please someone answer

also when i lunch the game i’ve battleeyes guardian windows pop up apear, I wan’t to use in private solo game ?

you can play the entire thing by yourself yes, and im pretty sure it wont let you connect to someone else while this is activated anyway, and those questions were already answered all you had to do is scroll up

just out of curiosity any bans ? from stats or when play online without mod

there is 50k XP cap per game u cant get anymore xp , u can see it after the final page its added to OP

Does not work!!!

Functions 1. Unlimited Health, 2. Unlimited Gadget, 3. Mega Exp, 8. One-Hit Kills don´t work anymore after the March 15th update.

No they don’t ban you from your status your fine

100% Does not work!!!

The Rainbow Six Extraction cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The Rainbow Six Extraction cheats have been updated!
Thanks .