Rainbow Six Extraction Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

You can’t. But we do have some people here who claim otherwise and yet offer no help.

I have tried every trick in the book, this trainer lets you play VR Training and that’s it. I think Mr.Antifun is an upstanding guy, but he isn’t offering any tips or pointers on how to successfully play the game.

If his trainer is only meant for VR Training then he needs to say so, instead of keeping everyone in the dark.

I’m calling you out on this one. Without BattleEye you cannot play anything besides VR Training.

VR only… mods worked fine with that but wouldnt load a game… error 00001001 battleeye, loaded without Wemod and i am sanctioned now for breaching T&C`s

Still having dificulties. I press play, game starts to load, wemod says “How was r6 exstration?” like i closed the game even though it has not fully load, I press play again and it says i have to start the game with wemod.

So you got banned or what ?

literally nothing… i loaded with mod active, tried searching for a game and it gave the battleeye error… closed game and then loaded without mods and it sanctioned me… havnt even managed to play a game

Can’t play the game with the cheats. It launches the game without battleeye so you can’t even play anything, because battle eye has to be activated to play.

Well… i actually am ?

1 Like

You can play single player without battleye.

2 Likes

you just stated the answer to your own problem right there: you SEARCHED for a game.

you have to play the game solo if you use wemod.

1 Like

i did all 3 new york incursion maps last night, SOLO, while using wemod and had no problems at all.

1 Like

request to add XP modification, thx

3 Likes

Okay, I just want to answer some questions I have read over here. First, you just launch the game from the App. and you play SOLO, you have to manually click the specific missions. DO NOT click on Quickplay because that is multiplayer.
If you are going SOLO and then at some point you want to play ONLINE, you MUST close the game and open the game normally, clicking the game shortcut. Then, you can normally play multiplayer.

3 Likes

Idk what to say dud, I guess you got perma banned cuz you ‘‘search for a match’’ and that’s multiplayer…

Wemod is ‘‘only’’ for single-player games or if a multiplayer game has a ‘‘solo mode’’ or something like that so yeah…

2 Likes

Can confirmed that One Hit Kill also works on enemies, and they can mess up the objectives such as saving assets and defending bombs.

Please fix One Hit Kill that only works for player, not enemies.

2 Likes

it worked perfect for me the first time but anytime after that it still works but just makes the game super laggy for some reason like if it dropped frames to 0

1 Like

While I hope this trainer works for those who use it and doesn’t screw them over in the long run, some things I feel are best not test my luck on. I will just play this one without the trainer so I am guaranteed to still be able to play this with my friends.

For those of you having problems with Delta code, cloud save and or achievements and game not launching, I found that you must log out of Ubisoft connect then log back in, start the game normally then exit and you can now launch through Wemod again and it should work.

1 Like

How do you request options? Would be nice to get an Experience modifier or something to help leveling.

Been there, done that. The game takes a few minutes to kick on and then before it comes up, First I get hit with a 2FA request on my account, THEN I’m waiting for it to finish loading up. Oh and before you say anything else, My copy is through Xbox Gamepass for PC. So is that a legit copy to have?