Rainbow Six Extraction Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

It’ll launch that way but wemod still gives the error

even though i closed ubisoft completely, wemod can’t find the game

dang, sorry boys idk what else to do to help

maybe reset your PC? R6Extraction may still be running in the background even after you close it

Here is more info, I closed all apps (Used the toolbar menu to hit “Quit” on ubisoft). I have only wemod open, I have the game through ubisoft+ sub. I linked the “Play” button to R6-Extraction.exe and hit play. It pulled up the “Launch” screen then error and said (Via wemod) “We’re having trouble running the cheats. You may have to allow wemod through your firewall (Done) or anti-virus software (Done that also)” and on ubisoft saying “This application could not be started. Do you want info on this error?” Hitting “Yes” Brings me to https;//docs,microsoft,com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/application-not-started?version=(null)&processName=R6-Extraction_BE.exe&platform=0009&osver=6&isServer=0&shimver=4.0.3031 (Link edited so i don’t get in trouble for posting link)

I launch it through WeMod and after the game launches it says that I have to be online

Thanks Mr AntiFun! You are the best!! The codes work great, just launch the game via Wemod.
Maybe a stealthcheat?
Thanks again!!

2 Likes

I did not expect a trainer for this game :slight_smile:

But for my safely, can I get banned in solo for using this ?

2 Likes

(Note: I have no knowlage of how the trainers are maid but this is my experience with other BE Protected wemod trainers) The trainer prevents BE from connecting properly so even if BE sees the cheats the most that would happen would be it not letting you in an online match so little to no risk as far as I have seen. THAT SAID: I have not been able to get this trainer to work for me so I have no experience with it.

Ubisoft itself has said in the game requires you to be online. There’s no way to play offline to my knowledge.

Will my account be used by battleye ban?

It mean’s that you have to change your status in Uplay to “online” otherwise you get everytime this message. Maybe you have the status invisible and that is the issue.

apparently it needs a upodate if you play the game in uplay+ another words if you pay for you play+ then this trainer needs updateing as it doesnt work thats what ive been told shame though

Is this bannable? (In single player) I didn’t go offline or closed anything, just run the game from WeMod and played the game. Do I have a chance to get a ban from that? (Again, only single player.)

3 Likes

Will i get banned using this trainer (in solo)?

We are not aware of any bans at this time.

Is there a way to have a stealth option?

1 Like

We need Mega XP option(for Operator level and Milestone level) and Stealth option

I simply refused to install battleEye and had to start the game through we mod even with the warning of not locating the game, it started fine and I had no problems with the game! not even delay to activate the cheats!

Are you running Windows 11?