Rainbow Six Extraction (Uplay+) Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

Well so when I launched it, I would get You are offline, and then the options retry which never worked or quit to desktop. When this happened I opened task manager to make sure every trace of ubisoft and extraction was closed, then I relaunched Ubisoft connect, opened wemod, launched Extraction through Uplay+ tab in wemod and it somehow worked fine.

1 Like

do you have extraction through ubisoft + or you just bought it?

Iā€™ve been trying to play and I keep getting the battle eye error. Canā€™t play it at all :frowning:

edit, downloaded through gamepass so Iā€™m using uplay+ option

Same here. Got the game through gamepass, but downloaded via Ubisoft Connect. Whenever I try to start it via Wemod I get the ā€œDelta-00014002 - You need to be onlineā€ error. Tried the normal Ubisoft and the Uplay+ variant, nothing works for me.

Also after closing the game when the error appears, task manager says itā€™s still running in the background. I donā€™t think this happens when playing without Wemod.

if u could add an xp multiplier it would be great

2 Likes

keeps saying canā€™t connect to the servers. forced closed everything, restarted computer, same error

Ubisoft+
Everything seem to work fine so far, i tested all them and they do exactly what they are mean to do.

same here. followed all the instructions and still get the delta error

infinite health cheat triggers even if not selected but other cheats are on, possibly because it was used previously?

Confirmed this trainer does work in Solo but does not in squad play, even with ā€œTrusted Friendsā€.

Pls can we get an XP multiplier option?

Any word on how to get past the online error?

You have to change to online mode in Uplay

how would i do that?

The Rainbow Six Extraction cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Mega Exp cheat added

This mod doesnā€™t seem to be working anymore? When i try to start the game from WeMod, i just get an Ubisoft Connect error saying the game couldnā€™t be activated at this time. If i open the game in Ubisoft Connect, it works. So seems the method it bypassed BattleEye, doesnā€™t work anymore.

After the xp cheat came now wemod just sits on loading.

All cheats have stopped working I think battleye is the cause

U should never use the mods/cheats with BattleEye, thatā€™s how u get ur account banned. Thatā€™s why if u open the game through WeMod, it should start the game WITHOUT BattleEye. Tho that doesnā€™t work atm :confused:

my game wont open with the new updated mod! please help