Rainbow Six Extraction (Uplay+) Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

Rainbow Six Extraction
This is the official discussion topic of the Rainbow Six Extraction Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Gadget
3. Mega Exp
4. Perfect Accuracy
5. No Recoil
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. No Reload
8. One-Hit Kills
9. Add 10 Minutes to Mission

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/21/2022
    Started development

• 01/21/2022
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 01/31/2022
    Mega Exp cheat added

• 02/08/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/17/2022

• 05/12/2022

• 08/12/2022

• 10/27/2022

• 09/05/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Rainbow Six Extraction cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
2 Likes

it would be great if umlimited XP :wink:
thanks in advanced

2 Likes

Can these get me banned even?

as long as u press “Play” from wemod , ur fine
i have been playing since first launch

sanctioned before i even played a game with cheats activated

ive been playing for the past few hours havent had any bad luck yet

I play solo, and haven’t had any issues. As long as you press Play from the WeMod app you shouldn’t have any issue. I have not tried it online, because there is some cheats that work online but I only play with certain people I know/trust because they don’t mind me using WeMod or they even use WeMod as well.

hi, wondering if an Invisibility option would be possible? thanks for all the hard work and quick access to the trainer :slight_smile:

honestly, it is more fun having to go through each level… not just one.

1 Like

When I launch via Ubisoft Uplay+ it says I am offline is this normal is there a fix for this?

honestly , its just an option , you can disable it if you don’t like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

So it works if you use it while in a squad with people?

I do not know, but I might try this today with my girlfriend who is also familiar with WeMod.
I tried the Regular Ubisoft and it did not let me because of Battlenet being disabled. But I might try it with the Ubisoft+ perhaps there is a difference.

So I just tried it and nope, still it says you cannot play since BattleNet is not running. :frowning: That is unfortunate.

PLS add MEGA XP

2 Likes

I managed to get it to work by completely closing Ubisoft connect and relaunching it then launching the game via Wemod it work

1 Like

Thanks, I will try tomorrow.

can you explain to me step by step please because i am still getting error

Thanks been able to play this with no problem and no ban yet using the trainer solo and with trusted friends i think ban may only happen if you play with others that will report, e.g quickplay and playing with randoms.

1 Like