Rainbow Six: Siege - Beta Code Giveaway ROUND 2

[size=30]

No requirements.

[/size]

This contest has been opened for a second time as the previous winner opted out of the competition. Please do NOT enter this Giveaway if you already have a code.

http://www.yourgamercard.net/horizonmb/contests/MP81

• Contest will end this Sunday (August 30th) @ 12:01pm BST.
  • The winner will receive the full code through a Private Message within 24 hours.

August 28th you mean?

Thanks for the giveaway TR0Y!

Yes! Thanks for highlighting that.

I’m not going to enter because I’ll be consumed with Destiny, but I appreciate the giveaway and will “Thank” you either way!

Best of luck to all who enter!

Less than 24 hours left, feel free to enter if you haven’t done so already!

Void my entry, I already won a code from Harvey’s giveaway

Me too mate I won one from Harvey

I won’t be entering but thanks for the giveaway, good luck everyone!

The giveaway has been opened again for a second time due to the previous winner wanting to opt out. Feel free to join again for a second chance!

Less than 24 hours left!

Here you go :wink:

3ZPIVUYZ8BFM

This will help someone out for sure! I wonder if they will be kind enough to say it’s been used…

KILLER 99997, thanks for the code! Redeemed it.

Glad it went to good use :smiley:

Now thats the best giveaway I’ve seen on here yet and I haven’t played with the rainbow team since Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Lockdown the PS2 version which I remember beating on the hardest difficulty on day one when it came out. I stayed up the rest of the night playing the game in the other difficulties just to say I did. I would love a chance to do that all over again just for a beta so that the developers can get the best stable game out there so that all ages can play to there little hearts content. Due to the fact that this game will have little to no bugs in it all players around the world will rejoice in the mind blowing awesomeness that is Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6 Siege. P.s. Have a good night Troy and good luck in all your future endeavors.