Ready Or Not Cheats and Trainer for Steam

trash bag when im joining other people but yesterday it did not do that

I shoot rubbish bags…
I love this trainer
I hope that a anticheat bypass will be in the next trainer update

also in singleplayer

The Ready Or Not cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

so are we good now or are we still going to be shooting literal bin bags at them :joy:

I’m still shooting rubbish bags ;(((((((

same here… :frowning:

Well…That’s not good :frowning:

Okay so I found a fix for the game, you need to only turn on the cheats once you have loaded into a mission otherwise you will shoot trash. Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

NOPE nerver mind you start shooting trash after a bit into the mission…ffs

Same to me too :frowning:

Haha well at least we gave it a good go ay @VoraciousKing

1 Like

Yeah… :slight_smile:

1 Like

So we need to wait for another patch :confused:
Maybe something will fix the infinite rubbish bags and we will be able to enjoy Ready Or Not with Wemod !

1 Like

Here is the solution for the trash bags (The dev. of this cheat shall implement this. It just disables the checks for cheats):

-Open Cheat Engine
-Hook the game
-In the down right corner click “Add Address Manually”
-In the address box copy and paste this without the quotes “ReadyOrNot-Win64-Shipping.exe+518E3C0”
-Change Type to “Byte” and click “OK”
-Double Click on the “Value” and type “0” in it (zero) and click “OK”
-Under the active there is a square box click on it and see the red cross mark in it

You are no longer shooting trash bags.

You are welcome.

3 Likes

Whats the comments about shooting trash bags? i havent tried this trainer yet but is this trainer a troll?

If you want to cheat in Ready Or Not, the anti-cheat will trigger and you will shoot with garbage bags instead of bullets ! It’s some sort of punishment by the devs :confused:

i totally understand where they are coming from, but i havent even loaded in the cheats… didnt even know about them untill someone on steam brought up wemod in the reviews. i like this game alot and have no intention on cheating in it and actually wanna play. i was dumbfounded thinking it was a joke and i hopped on and next thing you know i shooting trash bags. i check the discussion page for ready or not and see people talking about trash bags… something doesnt add up. ill admit ill hack tf outa games but i havet on this one.

i just read most the comments above, people are talking about having to close wemod blah blah… and saying now that they opened wemod and loaded the trainer they non stop shoot trash bags, thing is tho i never even launched ready or not, nor wemod. last i used it was back for blood and it was 7 days ago…

OK, deinstalled the game yesterday, cleaned my registry with CCleaner and reinstalled it today. Game works fine now. Guess I will not use a trainer with it again :smiley: