Ready Or Not Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ready Or Not
This is the official discussion topic of the Ready Or Not Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Set Player Speed
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Recoil
5. Super Damage
6. Super Fire Rate
7. No Heat
8. Unlimited Shotgun Ammo

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/04/2022
    Started development

• 01/04/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 01/05/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/12/2022

• 02/01/2022
    Set Player Speed cheat added
    Super Damage cheat added
    Super Fire Rate cheat added
    No Heat cheat added

• 02/04/2022

• 03/01/2022

• 03/09/2022

• 03/31/2022

• 06/30/2022

• 07/01/2022

• 10/19/2022

• 12/09/2022

• 12/16/2022

• 12/18/2022

• 12/14/2023

• 02/08/2024

• 03/21/2024
    Unlimited Shotgun Ammo cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

what about anti cheat?
will I be blocked when using it? FAQ please

1 Like

Believe you are fine in single player. Don’t quote me on that but believe as long as you stay single player then you will have no issue.

The problem is that Anti Cheat can lock you in single player mode or it will sabotage your game.
so I ask for FAQ about the trainer

Ye it tends to crash my game when I have it on dunno why

1 Like

Only used unlimited health, worked as intended. Havent experienced any crash.

If you host a game cheats will still work, but when joining a game they dont work. Singleplayer they work fine, except whether im doing multiplayer or singleplayer the game crashes sometimes usually after a few games. It seems like turning the cheats on at beginning of mission and off before mission end helps it crash less.
It would be nice if the infinite ammo could be split into No Reload (endless mag) and Infinite Ammo (endless mags). A infinite equipment cheat would be nice too for the grenades and C2 and stuff.(preferably separate as well but a combined one for temporary use would work) and maybe change game speed to just character speed since it would be better for multiplayer use.

1 Like

it been picked up in single player just shooting trash bags

5 Likes

Even In complete offline mode (offline steam and pc Internet) the trainer is still being picked up, so the anti cheat is client based, all gun are shooting rubbish bags, As much as I wanted this trainer, I am surprised it was even made.

2 Likes

I played for several hours last night without any issues. Did you enable the cheats in a mission or while at some other point in the game?

Initial test I activate the trainer at the firing range in the Mission select hub Area, I just did another test where I activated during a mission, Same thing guns are shooting rubbish bags, The NPCs are shooting rubbish bags as well, other wise INF health and no Recoil seems to be working.

This was in solo mode, correct?

Yep, Singleplayer

Same problem here, detected in Singleplayer, don’t sweat about it though you’ve already done a great job with the cheats, they work fine, just the rounds are cockblocked by the Anti-Cheat

What missions/map is this on? Like I said I didn’t have any issues last night.

Tried in on the Drug Dealers house map, since it was one I have played before

Tried the trainer yesterday, inf. Health worked fine. Today, shooting trash bags as well (Hotel mission). All in single player.

I can no longer play the game now; all I shoot is trash bags. I tried restarting the game, but nothing changes. I shoot trash bags in single player, multiplayer, and even when I tried the play with friends only. So, am I unable to play this game anymore? or would I have to buy another new copy?

You can still play the game but you have to close wemod when starting it, like fully close it by looking into your task manager

I had Wemod closed and still could not play it. Will re-install it now, hope that works.