Really cool glitch i discovered, anyone know about this?

I recently came across a very helpful glitch on my Nord character involving a Bone Hawk Amulet that allows you to equip 2 necklaces at once so long as one is the Bone Hawk Amulet, this makes it to where you get an extra enchantment, two if you got the duel enchant skill, unfortunately it only works on my Nord character, can’t get it to work with any other character, if only i knew what i did to cause it… has anyone else experienced this glitch? and if so does anyone know how to activate it? this would be so helpful on my other characters.

I would say yes, but I do not play the elder scrolls series. I would suggest looking on youtube to see if there is anybody else who might have found it.

“When the player is a Vampire Lord, the amulet will not display properly and a second piece of jewelry may be equipped if the player is wearing Light or Heavy torso armor. Robes and standard clothing will not allow this glitch to function.”

wow… i must have encountered something really crazy cause my Nord character is not wearing any armor at all, Necromancer Robes, Mage Hood, Gloves, and a pair of black boots, NO armor. :confused:

If you do that with the bonehawk amulets try putting on another bonehawk amulet. You should be able to put it on as many times as you want. So you can have fortify alchemy like 200 times.