Rebel Galaxy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It worked and then it didn’t.

When I played the game the first time it worked fine despite telling me that the version may not work. After shutting down and coming back a few hours later, Wemod is telling me to lunch the game using the play button to use Wemod. Well that’s exactly what I did, exactly the same way I did it the first time.

Everything works-ish unlimited money need a few balance changes to register. Otherwise everything is good. @tryst46 Thats just wemod being silly just restart wemod and everything will work fine again.

unlimited shields, and deflectors not truly unlimited, can still be overwhelmed if enough firepower is brought to bare and rapid fire seems to have an effect on NPC gun turrets as well as your own

Changing the epic games exe name to RebelGalaxySteam.exe allows this to work with epic games

pls update Rebel Galaxy trainer! it no longer works for me…

the trainer works fine on the steam version, at least for me. i tested every option and they all worked for me.

help please wemod is telling me after using launch that
“We’re having trouble start9ing or finding your opened game” any help appreciated.
It dose launch but wont do anything else

Are there any plans for an Epic variant of this trainer?

1 Like

hello i just installed wemod and it cant find this game. i cant find any exe files to use the fix it button. i have steam version.

I would really love to see an Epic variant. Especially since Epic is giving it away for free this week.

go to where your steam files are located the directory sequence is steam/steamapps/common to find the game file directory

Wemod doesn’t recognize that i have that game installed. I could fix that, but at least infinite credits does not work.

Edit: forget that. Needed to switch to another screen and then i got the credits xD

thank you
that worked

Probably needs an update.

health, shields, deflectors, unlimited ammo, rapid fire, and unlimited credits are non-functional