Red Dead Redemp 2

Hi at Wemod, I have a problem that I have come across with RDR2 Trainer the “Unlimited Items” is not working for me on my windows 11 which I updated last week, the problem is I have 3 Bags of Gold also 3 bars of gold I have had to leave 2 large bags of gold 1 in different places everything else with the Trainer works as far as I can tell.
My Best Regards.
SteelSoldier.:slight_smile:

Post on ONLY ONE of this topics depending on which version you bought. There you will get a properly answer. :slight_smile:

OR

OR

Best Regards.

Very sorry, I did not know there is 3 options for this Trainer, I will try the Trainer “Rockstar” this evening UK time, Normally I do not have any issues with Wemod Trainers, just hope that Wemod will not go down the complicated road, with Wemod in general, I love this site the other sites for Trainers have become to complicated therefore no $$$$ Subscription, there LOSS.

Hello! :slight_smile:

Apologies for the rather unhelpful post you received above, from a community member.

To clear up some confusion as a result of that post - You’ll need to use the trainer for the version of the game that you have. If you bought your game from Steam, for example, the Rockstar trainer is not going to work well on your game. WeMod scans your game version and automatically picks the correct trainer for you when you select the game in the WeMod desktop software.

As for the issue that you are having, does this only occur with the gold items? Or does it also occur with other items in the game?

I own this game on console rather than PC, so I cannot personally test your report. @Veloxia, perhaps? :slight_smile:

I own the game as well, so I’m happy to test it out after work today, if Loxi hasn’t already tested it .3.

Hi AusiePixelBit, every little helps will be fantastic to get it sorted out, tried it again tonight UK time still no joy the Trainers G-d Mod works ammo works some others do. lol.

Sorry for rather unhelpful post! I didn’t know what kind of problem he was facing ‘-’ So I just said to reply on one of those topics, it could be better lol

So, what’s the issue exactly? I’m not sure exactly what you mean when you state you have “3 bags of gold”. I’ve enabled the “Unlimited Items” mod and seems to be working fine.

So Sorry, to bring this up again could anyone please tell me has the Trainer been fixed? for Red Dead Redemtion 2 “Rockstar loader” Hi at Wemod, I have a problem that I have come across with RDR2 Trainer the “Unlimited Items” is not working for me on my windows 11 which I updated last week, the problem is I have 3 Bags of Gold also 3 bars of gold I have had to leave 2 large bags of gold 1 in different places everything else with the Trainer works as far as I can tell.
My Best Regards.
SteelSoldier

1 Like

Did you see the message I sent above yours?

1 Like

:slight_smile: Thank you AussiePixelBiy, I have 3 bags of Large gold, also 3 BARS of Gold, plus a sign that pops up top left of monitor saying, “You cannot carry more of this Item” and the Trainer says Unlimited Items , when in fact I am being limited apart from other general Items in the game.
Hope this helps you.
SteelSoldier.:slight_smile:

By “Unlimited Items”, the trainer refers to the fact that, when you use an item (like tonics, food, etc) from your satchel, the item does not decrease in value.

There will still be a max limit to how much you can hold at one time, but when you use the item, it will not decrease.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much :slight_smile: AussiePixelBit, for your reply, I have begun to understand the Trainer :slight_smile: Kind Regards.
Steel Soldier.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: RDR2 Update