Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

read post 17.

@PreacherSana

1 Like

don’t work

Yes it works its brand new
Use the other one

how?

@PreacherSana Have made sure you are using the most recent up-to-date Version of the trainer under history by notes and discussion tab?

Bugs I have noticed when playing.

When Unlimited Items is on you can’t change the metals on guns unless you turn off Unlimited Items, and Set Money get reset when you loot money from bodies and after you buy something.

1 Like

Yep lets hope this gets fixed

1 Like

Jesus. Does anyone ever say thank you? Thank you MrAntiFun

2 Likes

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Deadeye cheat added
  • Unlimited Focus cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Love yer work, MAF. Thank you and keep it up :slight_smile:

Hello can you add max honour and one hit kill please

Can anybody help? I cannot even launch the game it just takes me to rockstar launcher even thought i bought it off epic and just askes me to login on the R launcher then when i do it comes up with the your game is already running message and obvs then it wont work.

If you are using Epic Games or Rockstar Launcher then load the game from the launcher then once that is on come out of red dead so you are at the desktop but leave it running in the background so now go to Wemod trainer then launch that then go back to the game then play

1 Like

Dont press play till after your in game then alt tab then press play in wemod

Also to try using Task Manager to end the task of RDR2.exe

Hey I have a problem sometimes when i load the game with Wemod it loads up fine but give it 30 minutes then the game crashes so could this be the trainer or rockstar itself

1 Like

Most likely Rockstar. See: https://www.pcgamer.com/red-dead-redemption-2-pc-bugs-crashes-fixes/

Add the game as an exception in your anti-virus if you haven’t already. And make sure your Rockstar launcher isn’t pending an update. Other than that, it’s just a matter of waiting for Rockstar to sort it out.

1 Like

This is Awesome thank you for your hard work. I Was Surprised you put it out so quickly keep up the good work.

1 Like

Idk if this is the proper place to ask for cheats. I get frustrated searching and searching for say the panther to find it and its not a 3 star panther. It would be nice to be able to spawn animals.