Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Have to read the notes first should be an ok ready button then play should be underneath

Does anybody else have problems with unlimited health, because itā€™s not working in my game.
It enables just fine but it does not give unlimited health.

Nevermind i found the problem.

For some reason the trainer is not working for me.

1 Like

Sadly, doesnt work :frowning: It was working yesterday. After click play button, it connects, but closing game in a few seconds. Same in game and in menu.

What the problem I got that problem too, How to fix it?

i think the fix was that you need to enable all unlimited health options,

so also the options for your horse and it should enable your characterā€™s options.

My game crashes whenever I hit play on wemod but runs fine when I donā€™t have the trainer active.

Can we get a honor cheat

Did you read and follow the launch instructions correctly?
Not doing so will result in your issue.

1 Like

i have found a solution, i just had to verify my game files something mustā€™ve been wrong with my download but still the ā€œset game speedā€ cause crashes but is easily avoidable by not using it.

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The game crashes when I click on Play in Wemod. I tried in the three versions (Epic, RS and Steam), tried launching the game and after click on the WeMod Play Button. Iā€™ve already add the Wemod and the game exe to my firewall as exception. I also tried to launch the game through Wemod and a pop up appears with ā€œCouldnā€™t start the gameā€ label. Also, I tried adding the ā€œLauncherā€ to the route, and at doing click on Play, the game started and appareantly works, but the game stays loading for an infinite time and donā€™t load the game, just appears the loading screen photos and nothing seems to work. Can someone help me please?

You need to link the gameā€™s .exe file to WeMod, not the launcher. Itā€™s found in the game directory. Any shortcuts on the desktop are not the .exe.

If your game is legitimately purchased, this is done automatically. If itā€™s not legit, we donā€™t support that version of the game. Also the trainer isnā€™t for Red Dead Online.

I specifically followed the instructions and I am not using the trainer in Red Dead Redemption 2 online (only in Story mode). I also have a legit copy (EPIC & Rockstar Launcher). Most of the cheats I have tried out are working fine but the ā€œunlimited healthā€ cheat does not work for me (Even though it is triggered in WeMod App when pressing F1, i.e., it is shown as ā€œonā€). Any help / experience regarding this?

Running Windows 11.

2 Likes

is it me or dead eye doesnt work on all weapons?

Correction: Dead Eye is working, its health thats not workingā€¦

Iā€™m not having any issues on my end. I do only turn on the cheats though at the main menu right before I start the story. Iā€™ve notice certain ones not working if you turn it on after the game loads.

game just updated to new version, , Unlimited Health and stamina is not working

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hello there, after the new update from we mod i found a insue with unlimited health, dead eye and energy, I bought the game from epic games store, im using base game on version 1436.31 was working just fine before we mod updated to 8.0.13, im not using any other mods and on single player only