Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Some deaths, such as falling, are scripted events, which a trainer cannot prevent as trainers do not touch the game’s files in any way.

the bug im refering to is by any death, getting shot in the head for example, sends you to the death screen when usually it says push left mouse to skip, it does not have that option and stays in that menu and you are forced to restart. it happens whether you have infinite health or not.

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i was playing it last night with no problems and i get up this morning to up dates and its no longer working and im not sure if it has something to do with f1 and f2 changing the speed even tho it should be health and energy . SAVE ME MR ANTIFUN!!

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

First of all - refrain from using caps. It is a form of spam because it makes the forum look untidy and disorganised, aside from being annoying.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled “History” (you may need to dismiss the Pro advert to see it). Click this History button and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected. Also make sure that your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Epic Games, as opposed to Steam or cracked.

ok first its legit 2nd i think it has more to do with the f1 &f2 buttons being double used
also sry about caps ill go edit it

I know you can change the bindings but by default the F1 button is used for both increasing the game speed and unlimted health while the F2 button is used for both decreasing the game speed and unlimited energy.

1 Like

In case anyone is playing on Epic, the trainer before the August 29 update still works.

Also, thanks MrAntiFun for all this time you have put in all these years.

ive tried to tell them this twice they either dont understand or care idk

1 Like

Hey mod team, is it possible to add an option to increase or decrease honor? It would be super useful early game instead of late game when its unlocked

The Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey sorry about that miss post. Great work and thank you. But sadly somethings are not working, like no bounty ended up with a wanted dead or alive. Also money cheat not working, but a little ammo to get cheat to work, do so and money increases. But once it does, can’t buy anything at all
Tired joining a new session, nothing. Even worse it sets your money back to what it was before using cheat. Also using unlimited items to make money does not work either, still resets your money back. Like it’s no showing up server side, saying you have x amount of money. ok new problem , i have unlimited health on and im getting killed by NPCs and other players

Trainers are not for online use. They are for singleplayer use only as why some of yours are not working.

So I ran into a snag , I just run the unlimited ammo and health but the game keeps freezing. I know awhile back during the launch of RD2 on Pc we had to do something with Vulkan. Any help is a appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, Game freezes with all versions of Trainer when you start the trainer. Nothing aktivated yet.
Tried to aktivate (press play) in Main Menu and in loaded Game. -> Game freeze
Epic, Game Version 1355.18

This is a very resource-heavy game. The most common causes of freezes are insufficient RAM (to run both the game and WeMod side-by-side), outdated GPU and overheating.

In other words, freezes are most commonly caused by hardware issues.

Sorry, false described.
The Games crashes with the windows error message (Programm doesen´t work any more)
when you press play in Wemod.

Unfortunately, the majority of crashes are user-sided issues.
We have had no other reports of this recently other than yours. And this is a very popular trainer.

haven’t been able to get this trainer to work all week.

I don’t have a play button? Lol how do I fix this?