Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

Also the unlimited health many times does not work, what could be the issue?

Select Value Type is All. And change all value has found to you want.

Unfortunately, none of these work.
Followed instructions:

• Launch via Rockstar
  • Once loaded use WeMod

Was only interested in the money additions for now.

Should be working unless your trying to use it online.

Understand.
Not trying to use in the ā€˜onlineā€™ version. Just trying to use this in ā€˜Story Modeā€™ only.

I finished this on PS4, and wanted to speed things up a bit on PC.

WeMod shows the options ā€˜activateā€™ but nothing in game occurs.

Again, following instructions:

• Launch RD2 via Rockstar launcher, wait for game to load (selecting story mode).
  • After game launches and I move around in game, activate desired options.

I have tried at camp; in town; in wilds; making a camp in the wilds. Just doesnā€™t seem to activate.
With Rockstars new launchers, no way to kick to offline mode as it exitsā€™ game.

these no longer work

Not sure wht they wouldnā€™t was just updated like 12 days ago.
Start the game first from rockstar then when you are in game alt tab out then press play after not before click back to game

i have tried every single option and trainer possible and nothing works, anything i do just crashes my game, why?

Anyone else noticing that while all the others work, the Set Money thing isnt working?

Trainer doesnĀ“t work online anymore. Tried starting game with wemod launcher also tried starting game and then wemod. if you activate health option and get shot you looes live and dieā€¦ also stamina and deadeye dont workā€¦ the outer ring stays full there but after short time the core drains and deadeye stamina are goneā€¦ git this problem since 2 daysā€¦ greetings thy

We do not condone cheating in multiplayer and we will not update the trainer to work with it.

In this case let me tell you that it does not work in story mode either.
Running Build 1355.18

The trainer is working correctly in the story.

For me its notā€¦ Made it windowed to let you see wemod also.

Make sure you are using the newest version of the trainer.

downloaded wemod setup on 26.12 and using trainer from 1 month ago. cant find newer. it used to work with no problems since about 2 days agoā€¦

Infinite Loading Screen after dying with the trainer turned on

Cheats for health and deadeye are not working, stopped around month ago.
Checked with newest version of cheat and wemod. Story mode, rockstar launcher with current version of the game.
Only ammo cheat is working fine.

2 Likes

Has support ended for this table?
The speed and health no longer seem to work

2 Likes

Same here