Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

Health dosnt work.

Possible cheat for dead eye level ?

needs an update, health isnā€™t working anymore. thanks

edit: also deadeye core gets depleted making aiming jittery.
edit 2: focus isnā€™t unlimited also

1 Like

Game crashes when using the trainer and multiple features donā€™t work.

Working
Not Working
Crashes

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Deadeye
4. Unlimited Focus
5. No Bounty
6. Unlimited Items
7. Set Money
8. Unlimted Ammo
9. No Reload
10. Unlimited Horse Health
11. Unlimited Horse Energy
12. Set Game Speed

which launcher are you using? Tested today on rockstar launcher, newest version of game and newest version of cheat. Health, dedeye are not working.

From the rockstar launcher, I installed the launcher and game less then 48 hours ago. I have tested again and my testing still stands. I will note that I activated the cheats in the main menu before I went to play the story mode. Try that and let me know if it works for you.

Iā€™m using BitDefender and for the last 5-10 days, it started deleting the wemod auxiliary serviceā€¦ of course the cheats donā€™t work and the game crashesā€¦ I used Epic Launcher and when I restarted the game, BitDefender deleted the service and asks for a restart.

@MrAntiFun INFINITE ITEMS Cheats is messing with the MONEYā€¦ it keeps adding thousands and thousands of endless dollars that dissapear again after dissabling the cheatā€¦ please look into a fix for thisā€¦ many hanks! <3 used on latest rockstar launcher game version.

didnt work for me. Testet with the Rockstar Launcher ā†’ Activated Cheats in Game and at the homescreen both didnt work for:
Health
Unlimited Deadeye
Unlimited Focus
No Bounty
Set Money

Reinstalled Game and Trainer Both didnt work.

2 Likes

also tried to activate the health cheat in main menu and in game, both failed.
money, deadeye, focus, and items work fine both in menu and in game tho.

unlimited items and money not working as it should. unlimited items like furs cant be used more than once at camp for crafting bag and making camp better.

unlimited health not workind during missions, this is problem since long time

How to request update for this mod in Wemod? the unlimit health stop working for a long time.

can anyone confirm itā€™s all updated and working. also, very importantā€¦Set Money, can you set a number or does it give you stupid amount that it gives you? thanks

Still non-functional.

All I really care about is unlimited health. But it doesnā€™t work.

We really need an update for this trainer now that Red Dead isnā€™t being updated left and right.

Why does this still not work? Can we please get this fixed?

Thanks

Which cheats arenā€™t working for you? And could you tell me what chapter youā€™re currently playing?

Can we please get this fixed! Lots of issues with the trainer.

1 Like

@SentientDev - Please read the post above yours. We have asked for more information from those having issues. Simply repeating what others have said will not help in any way.