Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@Icy_Justice & @skewedisbanana.
Those social club issues are a common error on Rockstar’s part. It has nothing to do with WeMod.
Unfortunately there is a lot of reading to fix it: https://www.reddit.com/r/PCRedDead/comments/dyk56f/fix_for_social_club_failed_to_initialize_graphics/

Also nothing to do with WeMod, another very common Rockstar issue. Or an issue caused by your computer not meeting the minimum specs to run the game.
See the second heading in this article: Red Dead Redemption 2 Exited Unexpectedly Fix, 100% CPU Usage, Low CPU Usage, Crash At Launch, Stuttering Fix - RespawnFirst

well thanks but I’m getting error code 0 if you know anything about that that article you linked doesn’t look like it will help as it sites error code 18

Error Code 0 is incorrect system clock. The time/date on Rockstar’s server doesn’t match the time/date on your machine. (Quite common with cracked games that were cracked in a country that is not your own - ahem).

If your time/date is correct:

1. Right-click the Time/Date on the bottom-right of your taskbar
  2. Click “Adjust Date/Time”
  3. Change the year to something in the future, like 2040
  4. Save
  5. Repeat steps 1 and 2
  6. Change the date and time back to the day/time right now
  7. Save
  8. Try the game

Link to a video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0GK6V2Ip2A. The game in the video is different but the steps are the same.

Remember to launch the game first, then Alt+tab to WeMod when you’re on the main menu.

kinda weird that MAF’s trainer said incompatible for a week or more, then switches back to compatible without being updated at all, the date on MAF’s has been Dec. 6th the whole time and it now says compatible again.

i have no idea whats happening

well odd my date and time are right also I did get the game from steam so not sure what’s wrong

idk

Technology likes to be weird sometimes. :crazy_face: :man_shrugging:

Did you follow the steps given? Make the date wrong then correct again? :slight_smile:

well it worked using wemod after launching the game so thanks for tge help

1 Like

Glad it works for you now. Enjoy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

so i did the video what the it said it doesn’t work i don’t know why

Are you using the correct trainer for the correct game?
Wait to activate any of the cheats till you have played for a couple minutes
And also wait to press play ( alt tab out after in game for couple minutes )
And make sure your not trying to use it online

1 Like

thx

I’m afraid you’ve gotten a bit confused. The video/clock issue was a fix for someone else, not for your issue. This was the response to your issue:

The article explains that the issue you’re having with “exited unexpectedly” error is to do with your GPU.

ok thx

im going to forget about this stuff thanks for the hlep :+1:

Unlike other games you have to start the game and once you are up and running THEN hit play on Wemod. I was having the same problem

2 Likes

I did what you just said, started playing the game then hit play on WeMod and it now says playing. I change the values for money and such but when I go back in to the game nothing has changed. Do I need to do something in game? Reload the game? Save? Sleep? How do I get the changes in WeMod to change in game?

The money cheat has been wobbly since the trainer was released (first on Epic Games & Rockstar Launcher). A better method is:

1. Find an expensive item like a gold bar
  2. Activate infinite items cheat
  3. Repeatedly sell expensive item to a merchant / fence.

More time consuming, sure, but it definitely works.

MAF changed the method for the money and there is no inconsistency in it now. There is a note on the cheat that explains how to use the cheat.