Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I thought it was sell something and then hit F7? I’ve had max money for so long I honesty forgot, but yes sell something and it will stay in your inventory until you turn of infinite items(F6) so you can sell it over and over and over and over again

can you add a cheat that gives you infinite cores because when i jump off cliffs i still die plees fix that! thank you so much so far!

Falling is a scripted event. There is no way to stop you from dying when falling off a cliff.

this needs a serious update soon.

What is wrong with it? We’ve had 2 cheat creators and myself test it and none of use could find any issues with it.

1 Like

hope they add a teleport button :slight_smile:

just plees add infinite cores because im still able to get `1 shot by a rolling block rifle and when ur core are low the cheet breaks and please a teloport and super speed just like in gta 5 thx

also its not proven to be solid scripted iv seen videos when people tp in story mode really high height and they lose no health so please give it a shot

Can anyone confirm that the deadeye cheat is working?

Yes, the unlimited deadeye cheat is working.

Thank you, Señior Pepe :bowing_man:

1 Like

the Unlimited Horse Health don’t seem to be working tried on different horses, also the dead eye don’t work when sick it just drains the core.

You can also use the set money cheat to get lots of animals and skins to sell. If you activate it before you put a dead animal or a animal skin on your horse, instead of changing your money it will change the quantity of the animal/skin you placed on your horse. Its a great way to get millions in the game fast or collect perfect pelts

2 Likes

This corrupted my save file 3 times now.

False.

Trainers do not touch any of the game’s files, including saves. Therefore it’s near physically and technically impossible for a trainer to be the result of save file corruption. All a trainer does is temporarily alter a few memory addresses in the RAM on your PC.

There are a million and one things that cause file corruption - some user-sided, some game-sided and some Microsoft-sided. You can’t just point the finger directly at WeMod, the least likely source of the corruption. RDR2 is not exactly the most stable game that Rockstar has ever released, it is crammed full of a multitude of bugs and performance issues.

If you use Google you’ll find many threads about complaints regarding Steam game saves being corrupted. Some of them for RDR2 by people who don’t use WeMod. You may find the solution to your issue with such a search.

2 Likes

Yes @Ravenfyre is correct. No way did wemod corrupt your save file
I actually quit playing red dead cuz of all the game garbage it has.
Only game that would freeze for like 10 seconds every 5 minutes !

Just thought I’d leave some advice with some issues I had some issues using the trainer. When I attempted to launch through WeMod I would get an error that Social Club couldn’t connect, but I could launch the game normally. Have to assume they are checking for WeMod or other programs… Once I had the game started, I couldn’t then connect to WeMod because as soon as I attempted to leave the game window, the game would crash… because RockStar. So what I ended up having to do is the following (don’t skip the exits)

1. Launch Game normally
  2. Go in to Graphics Settings and under advanced, change from Vulkan to DirectX 12
  3. Exit Game
  4. Launch Game normally again
  5. Go back in to Graphics Settings and change game from Fullscreen to anything else
  6. Exit Game again
  7. Launch Game normally one last time

Now that I was in the game, using DirectX and not in Fullscreen - I could actually click on the WeMod app and activate the cheats.

1 Like

You can’t start it with Wemod. It gets stuck on the loading screen.

Launch the game via steam.
Wait until you’re on the main menu.
Alt+tab to WeMod.
Press play.
Alt+tab back to the game.

it’s not wemod or steam that corrupt game saves it’s the game itself
the game does crash a lot with unexpected error, also it would be possible to
get a corrupt save if the game crashes during the autosave
you could turn off autosave and Manuel save instead but remember to save before
starting a mission because you can’t usually save during missions

1 Like