Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Gotcha. Have you followed the read before playing instructions?

lol,

Ofcourse I have read them. :wink:

I play the game since 2019.
Use this mod probably since that same day.

It is not an issue per se, it is just information sharing.

(I am not a newby player that just bought the game and just starting to use mod menu’s hehehehe :slight_smile:

Aight! try to Verify integrity Files by right-clicking on the game and click Properties. Click on the Local Files tab. Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files. Then force quit/close the WeMod App then re-launch the apps. Make sure to use the most recent trainer version, which you can check by going to the Mods version under Mod settings.

1 Like

Dude,

it is the mod menu! That specific cheat.

Stop acting like R-star support please.

Have you read my “complaint”?

1 Like

We totally understand. We are trying to troubleshoot the issue since you mentioned that it’s not working on your side. Some cheats may not work due to incomplete files in the game and I also have this game and can confirm that the mod is working as intended without any bugs or issues. You can also try to adjust any resolution settings if it makes any difference.

1 Like

Ok,
In short then, for your information.
(steps everyone should take before going to any sort of help btw imo)

The game is through steam.
I have deleted every single mod I used.
I verified the files.
Double checked if the game is in original state.

Start the game.
Play a little.
Remember the mod menu; alt-tab and activate it.

As mentioned before, I only use the stamina/energy cheats, so I cannot say anything about the rest.

Mods works perfect and as intented:
So the cheat for the horse DOES work perfectly.
The only thing that happens when I activate the cheat now, is that when I kill a horse (for reasons) it drops like normal, but as soon as that animation is done it "pops into stiff mode and starts floating.

Stiff mode: all legs straight under as if the horse is standing still, but then floating and in an angle of around 30-45 degrees.

It doesn’t break the game, I only cannot interact with the dead horse anymore: no lasso, no saddlebag looting, it is as if it doesn’t excist.

Trowing a dynamite below it will severe a leg or 2 or 3, but that is about it.

After testing this for 2 days with other cheasts activated too, I can come to the conclussion that it is THAT specific cheat: “unlimited horse energy” that “causes” this.

Everything a rockstar supporter would ask, everything a steam surporter asks and everything you can ask me, I probably already done before I even consider to ask for support.

In this case it was also not a request for support, but rather a FYI so the legends behind this site and the menu’s can look into it.

Sorry for being a bit snarky, but sometimes you supporters act as if everyone is stupid and don’t know how to trouble shoot and with that I sometimes get a bit cranky.
Nothing personal, just the situation.
(felt the need to add that last part since I still love you guys!!)

2 Likes

When you enable the trainer, the animations of npcs become laggy. also the money cheat does not work.

2 Likes

Hi! May I know where did you purchase your game from?

1 Like

I cant respawn when mods active

2 Likes

Hey! may I know if you purchased your game from steam? If so, are you using the mods on a multiplayer/co-op mode?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s now 2024 and the unlimited funds are given to me in gold but I can not use it to purchase anything. The money value which I was able to set previously, now I cannot. I am unable to upgrade weapons or wardrobe even if my rank allows it. Also the unlimited health does not work when doing tasks from a telegram or from a stranger. For instance, when doing the defence of Blackwater I get one shotted from a guy with a Carcano rifle or killed by a guy with a Manchette. I love the ability to play this game on my own terms but it is very frustrating when aspects of the trainer do not work.

1 Like

Hi there! Seems that you are using the trainer on a multiplayer/co-op mode. WeMod does not condone any form of cheating in multiplayer games. Our trainers are created exclusively for modding single-player experiences. Cheating in multiplayer games not only undermines the integrity of the gaming community but also ruins the experience for others.

2 Likes

The game is Red Dead Redemption II and I bought it on Steam…

Hi! Thank you for the information. I’ve gone ahead and moved your reply to the correct thread. Big thanks to @Ravenfyre!

Just to confirm, are you using the mods on a multiplayer/co-op mode?

teleporting in an open world game should be a must have option, not to mention in a game where you have to collect many things for 100% completion