Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When I use the RDR2 mod (which I really enjoy using), I have to turn it off to be able to sell items to the trapper or fence, and then have to turn it on again to resume playing the game with the mod. Could you please do a fix for this? It is annoying having to turn the mod on and off while I’m playing. Thanks.

Hi there! I’m also immersed in playing RDR2, and it’s truly amazing. I completely understand, but It is reasonable that we need to turn off the mods specially if Unlimited Items is turned on. If you are in game, you can just simply click F6 without doing the alt+tab so that the unlimited items will be turned off and tap f6 to turn it on again.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll try that the next time I play. I like this mod because it lets John be able to swim in the game!

1 Like

This works very well for me but I’d like to see an option to raise or lower honor in it. Thanks!

It would be great if you could do teleport!!thanks

1 Like

For some reason the “Unlimited Items” cheat no longer works. I sell something and it just takes it, it doesn’t just stay in my inventory. It was working fine a few days ago but now it just won’t work anymore.

1 Like

Hi there! May I know where did you buy your game from?

I own it on Rockstar but it was all working just fine until a few days ago. The Rockstar launcher hasn’t updated, nor has the game. I’m not buying it on Steam because, let’s face it, it’ll re-direct me to Rockstar anyway. I don’t feel like spending ANOTHER £30+ to buy something I already have. As I said it was working fine until a few days ago and nothing has changed.

Gotcha. I tested the game myself as I also own it and the mods are working as intended. Have you followed the read before playing instructions? and are you playing on a multiplayer/online mode?

I have read the instructions yes and I would NEVER use cheats when in a server with other players. That’s why I have created my own private server where it is just me and my friend. I don’t enjoy playing with other people in this game because it can be quite toxic. However the cheats WERE working on my private server. The only thing that I think could be the issue is that I’m loading the cheats BEFORE entering my server and not whilst I’m actually in it. I’ll enter my server first and then try to see if that resolves the issue.

THE OTHER ISSUE:
Even if I have, let’s say 25 tonics or whatever, in my inventory… If I consume about 15 of those before leaving the game, it’s okay and the number of tonics doesn’t go down. But when I return to the game, it has automatically DEDUCTED those 15 tonics from my inventory :rage:

got it. The mods only works on a single player/story mode. WeMod does not condone cheating in multiplayer or co-op game modes. If the mods work in multiplayer it is not intended and we are not responsible for any consequences that may result from using the trainers online. Even if it’s a private server, as long as you are using the mods online, it is still considered a multiplayer mode.

Welp, as I said, it was working before. Rockstar shouldn’t have abandoned the game then maybe I’d have more respect for them. They allow toxicity in the game and don’t care about people making it miserable for others. So why should I care about cheating? :blush:

We understand your concern. However, please note that if mods work in multiplayer, it is unintended. Mods are intended for single-player or story mode use only. We appreciate your understanding.

1 Like

I understand :blush:

So I’m curious on something. I know that the No Bounty cheat works on just crimes committed, does it work on going to Blackwater and New Austin before the epilogue. This is my first playthrough the story, so I was just curious if you could just enter Blackwater and New Austin without the lawmen on you because I’m trying to hunt animals to get the materials for the outfits, clothing, and saddles.

EDIT: I tried it out and it does not work until you actually get to those chapters. Luckily I had the Unlimited Heath cheat going b/c I got overwhelmed by them

So it seems that, at least for me, the F11 (unlimited horse energy) makes dead horses “stiff up” and float.
Not gamebreaking, but it will look strange…

Hi! May I know where did you buy your game from?

Hey there,

I bought the ultimate version on steam, but back in 2019 already.

I am also not sure since when this started, it just caught my eye yesterday.
So I deleted all my mods to see where the conflict was, but in the end it only happened when I activate the “unlimited Horse Energy” one.
ANd the strange thing is that it happens with other horses: Wild ones and ones that “lost their owner for some reason I have nothing to do with nor does my gun”.

Again, it is not gamebreaking, but looks very strange to see a horse floating in standing postion in an angle of 45 degrees :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the information! Are you using the mods on a multiplayer/co-op mode?

Nope.
Story Mode only.
(And I mostly only use stamina cheats since I hate the stamina in most games hehe)

Cheating online is not something I would ever do :wink: