Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Would it be possible to add a cheat so that one can explore the Blackwater area early in the game? Something to make it so the bounty hunters cannot find you?

Money Cheat doesn’t work, I had 40k and now I have 350 dollars.

Ya blackbuster need to use unlimited items cheat then sell things at the fence

Thanks!

1 Like

Just wondering if it’s possible to get an honor system cheat. other then that ty great trainer no issues

Hi

Is there anyway too add a unlock all weapons & Explosive ammo?

Love this trainer, it is some mighty fine work. Yesterday, I noticed that the cheats are no longer working (specifically unlimited health and ammo). They activate fine but don’t affect the game. Might just be me, anyone else having an issue?

Same here

How does ‘No Bounty’ work exactly? I cant figure it out for the life of me.

When it enabled you won’t obtain a bounty. It will not remove any current bounty you have.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! That makes sense.

Since 3 days the game keeps crashing when i activate the trainer. Tried everything, activate before game start, activating when in main menu, activating when in singleplayer, ,restarting steam, restarting the trainer, restarting my computer. Nothing helped.

After the game is updated, the loading trainer will crash. Please update the trainer. Thank you very much.

I played for about ~90 minutes with the trainer enabled and had no issues with crashing. Please make sure you are not trying to use these online.

Started up, even loaded into story mode before attempting to Start WeMod, upon starting game crashes instantly, needs an update or something… On the Steam Version.

The trainer was tested 9 days ago by a staff member (see the post above yours) who found no issues.

RDR2 is well known for having crashing issues which have nothing to do with WeMod. There are many support articles online to help you resolve them.

Has anyone encountered a pelt duplication glitch?

I’m not sure how, maybe by pressing the increase button while skinning, but twice with good whitetail(I think) and good beaver pelts they duplicated to match how much the set money cheat is set at.

So far it seems harmless if that is the case.

I think this needs an update, simply trying out the money cheat in story mode to test items. Set it to 1000, buy an item from the general store in Valentine, money doesn’t change.

The trainer is up-to-date and working correctly.

An alternative is to find an expensive item, enable infinite items cheat and then sell that unlimited expensive item over and over to a merchant.

1 Like