RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 PC ? is it happening?

Cheats will be created for the Rockstar Version of the game. MAF has already preloaded the game and will work on it when it comes out tomorrow morning at 8am EST.

3 Likes

awesome :+1:
thanks for the news buddy

I was very excited to hear this game was going to be released on PC. I refused to buy a console just to play this game, however I did get to try it on a console for a few days and I was in love. I completely forgot that it was going to be released tomorrow and you reminded me. Thank you for the detailed post and the reminder friend :')

1 Like

I got it on the Rockstar Games Launcher :fearful: but I bought it for $89.99 not $99.99 for the Ultimate edition to save a buck on 2game.com with a discount code “HARDCORE2GAME”, hopefully it will be supported first I voted the hell out it to be supported. #notad #notspon :sweat_smile: :rofl:

god may guide him on his quest

1 Like

my Game of Red Dead Redemption 2 is now locked and pre-loaded now to wait until:

• New York: 8:00 am EST, November 5
  • Los Angeles: 5:00 am PST, November 5
  • London: 3:00 pm GMT, November 5
  • Sydney: 12:00 am AEDT, November 6
1 Like

You are most welcome indeed. Glad you found it helpful.
Enjoy the game (and cheating in it). :smile:

If anyone has an issue with the game crashing at startup for me the issue was my antivirus software add the game as a exception with you antivirus software!

Game location for Rockstar Launcher is (if you didn’t change the install location):

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\RDR2.exe

1 Like

Cheers dude!! For some reason i had this issue!! F*cking Avast

1 Like