Red Dead Redemption 2

In all of my 30 years of gaming I am at 50% of this game, I have never found a game that is so controlling you cannot save at critical points of the game, but I like the game and I’m determined to finish the game, going to try and find the first Red Dead that will be fun lol.:slight_smile:

Have fun tracking down all the legendary animals if you are going for 100% completion :slight_smile:

Tip for the legendaries (the non-fish anyway):

Use any weapon you want and as many shots as you want, even if you normally wouldn’t use that weapon to hunt the regular version of that animal for perfect pelts. Because the legendaries are scripted to always give you legendary pelts.

Snipe a legendary predator a few times from a little bit away with a rifle (headshots are quicker). Oh dear, is it retaliating and getting a bit too close for comfort? Blast it in the face with a shotgun a couple times. Doesn’t matter, you’ll still get a legendary pelt.

Best of luck with those legendary fish though. Gosh fishing is so boring, even in RDR2 :laughing:

1 Like

This game RDR2 has got me so UPTIGHT 69% and my main man Arthur Morgan is dead what a shocker even with Tuberculosis his day where numbered but playing this game is (in my opinion) was hard work with some of the crazy QUESTS I am GUTTED.:frowning:

should i buy this game?

MOST CERTAINLY you will enjoy the roll-a-coaster ride with Red Dead Redemption 2 superb game I am HOOKED on it single play (Story Mode ) enjoy.:slight_smile:

why did you have to spoil the ending, im only 16% into the game come on m8, think about the others who have either just started playing or is halfaway through

OK Please explain to me how and where I have spoiled the game RdR2 for you and other members???

You spoiled the storyline here: Red Dead Redemption 2 - #4 by Warlordzero1

I placed it in spoiler tags after realizing it.

Hi Chris, the person who accused me of creating a Spoiler has not replied to me, I find it sad that a member that seems to have little or no experience in gaming, can you confirm to me that my post who Wemod suggested I make a comment on Red Dead Redemption 2 for me what I said was totally encouragement for a player to purchase it, please tell me if it was a spoiler because I did not like what the member accused me of spoiling the game.
Kind Regards.
Warlordzero1.

Let’s get the thread back on topic. :slight_smile:

there should be improvements on unlimited unlimited energy unlimited horse health unlimited horse energy