Red Faction: Guerrilla now available through Xbox Live Games with Gold

[/img]Red Faction: Guerrilla is now available to download for free to Xbox Live Gold Members as apart of November’s Games with Gold. Red Faction: Guerrilla is available on the Xbox 360 and is 6.4 GB in size - the game’s normal price is $19.99/£14.99.

Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise was free to download during the first half of November and is now replaced byt Red Faction: Guerrilla.

Xbox One owners can get Volgarr the Viking, which is free to download for Xbox Live Gold members until the end of the month.

Source: TheTechGame.com

is there any mods for it?

I downloaded this game, but I didn’t find it very fun at all.

It’s got a cool physics engine, like destroying stuff is cool, but the game itself isn’t very stimulating.

I cant believe I found this just now: http://clashofclanshelper.com/ - you receive free Clash of Clans gems instantly! Everybody uses this now! (g2SrjQGRJM)

Just Cause 2 might not be too appealing to you then, just a heads up Just Cause 2 is almost like it but without the physics. It’s a game meant to blow up government property and such. Although you can fly planes, helicopters, etc.

I spent at least 30 hours just flying around with the parachute/grappling hook in JC2