[Release] Black Ops Save Editor

How come?

its not working for me can anyone help me please

I also get the following error message:

BlackOpsSaveEditor has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I envoked the CLR debugger and got the following message:

An unhandled exception of type ‘System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException’ occurred in mscorlib.dll

This dll is associated with .NET Framework. I re-installed 3.5 SP1 and that didn’t help. I also made sure I didn’t have another copy of DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll in C:\WINDOWS\assembly\

FYI I’m running Microsoft Windows SP Professional 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600. I found the same result on two different PCs. Both have same OS with Intel & AMD.

I’m willing to do beta testing for this issue ?

Best Regards,
Oso

it works on my second somputer i guess i have t update my .net 4.0 on my main

Anybody having trouble opening it on a 64 bit operating system?

I am. I get this again.

Edit: The first version works fine for me. It’s the newer one that does that. ^^

Runs fine for me.
-Windows 7 64bit.

Works fine for me too.

If you are having trouble running the progam and are sure the .net framework is installed make sure it is enabled in programs and windows features. I have turned it off before without reading what it was and every .net program refused to start.

On Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits, I can open it but I can’t open the savegame.

is this for multiplayer, or is it for campaign?

Did you really have to ask?

[b][Release] Black Ops Save Editor[/b]

omfg coolest tool in the world
and the person, what a combo

I am having trouble opening it.

<333333

So could anybody help me out here on why I always get the error?

How do I use this mod I already save the game to my usb

Extract your save game to your desktop then open it with the mod tool and choose what you want then put the new save back onto your usb.

i always get failed to parse segment 2… and yeah i only see the DVARs but i cant edit anything,