[Pilot]Lockon Stratos/[MobileSuit]Cherudim Gundam
[Pilot]Marida Cruz/[MobileSuit]Kshatriya
[Pilot]Mr. Bushido/[MobileSuit]Susanowo

Features:

• Edits Money
  • Edit Pilots
  • Edit Mobile Suits
  • Unlock Characters
  • DLC Pack (which you will have to check the checkbox “Susanowo Pack Installed” to enable those 2, since the save is weird like that)
  • Unlock all licenses in the Shop.
  • Ability to Mod friendship levels (you will have to mod each individual level in order to gain the proper Character’s Perks, unless you just want everyone at Lv 5…just for the achievement…which does pop up right away, and NOT get any of the perks for whichever levels skipped.) Also in order to unlock Schwarz Bruder, you MUST Level him up to level 3 manually, so you can mod to level 2, then play some stages with him on the stage, and level him up manually. in doing so, you will not be able to use him as a partner if you modded from level 1 to level 2… this is what I was talking about the proper perks in modding each level. Modding each individual level will get you to the max of that level so all you have to do is play a couple of stages (depending on the level of friendship, the higher…the more stage you will have to play).
  • Character Costumes Unlocked (for those who have multiple costumes)

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor V 2.2.0.0

Virus Scan

This also works with the JAP version.

Small Update, I had a bug in the writing portion.
All fixed now.

EDIT:
Something to look for in the next update:

It was EXTREMELY hard to find the Armor value and offset, but I figured it the f*%$ out :smiley:
so needless to say, I will be extensively working on this.

Major Update Released.
Enjoy. :smiley:

Very nice, will be using soon.

I love the editor it,s awesome! While you were getting it together i found something in the codes which was a way to make infinite upgrade slots. Im not a programmer but i know how to hex edit. When yo max a ms out the stats are suppose to turn yellow but they don’t unless u use the upgrade slots to make it official. Here is a pic with nu gundam with true max stats. i removed the slots from the bottom because it was ugly and it looked glitchy. in all please add the upgrade slots on ypur next update thanks.http://photobucket.com/omegarage
I can give you the off sets for 00 Raiser, Nu Gundam if you like.

thanks nice tool

…I already have all them…hence why I released the update. (besides, those offsets are not 100% static)
With that you DONT need infinite upgrades because you can make your Mobile suits go to 9999

Needless to say, I’m still looking into a bunch of other stuff.

Hi good day, the editor is great but it does not work when I save changes to the editor and run the game on my xbox I can not mark that contains the data but I can not access to continue the game, the copy the game is region free, can this be the problem with the editor or needed to solve the problem. Thank you very much Greetings.
:thumbsup:

Woot thanks!

Sounds like you aren’t rehashing/resigning after saving.
It’s not the editor.
It does work.

Just rehash/resign after editing and saving.

looking good sly!
I know you have an update in the works.
Any clue on when or any hints on what it’ll include?

good job man.

Oh of course. The update will be coming soon and itll include unlock all licenses for the mobile suits, unlock all costumes for the characters that have more then one, and friendship modding, maybe more if I find anything before the update. :smile:

4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum.

A copy of the rules can be found here.

Closed.

Odd, I saw your reply about the update after I replied and now both of them are gone, I was going to reply to your updated info post.

anyway It’s good to know you’re still working on it man.

Yea, I dunno what happened. But yes, ill be updating this real soon (as soon as I am done). I just dont like posting updated info when no one else posts and it looks like im double or triple posting.

But, Expect alot of features in this update. :smile:

Excellent! I’ll be checking back and looking forward to the update.
(I understand SOME your tools are not final versions? I thought I read that somewhere… So you try to Update your tools regardless of how long ago or what game you made them for?)
If thats the case I’m excited to see your SCIV tool updated or Warriors Orochi 2 for that fact

That’s neither here nor there, good job and keep it up. :thumbsup:
This is on par with your KILLER Warriors Orochi 2 thats was VERY in-depth.
I’ll be watching for the update, man! :smiley:

This suck that I can’t use this awesome editor. Every time I try to open a file I get this error message. Can anyone please help me with this?

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {DC1C5A9C-E88A-4DDE-A5A1-60F82A20AEF7} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
at System.Windows.Forms.OpenFileDialog.CreateVistaDialog()
at System.Windows.Forms.FileDialog.RunDialogVista(IntPtr hWndOwner)
at System.Windows.Forms.FileDialog.RunDialog(IntPtr hWndOwner)
at System.Windows.Forms.CommonDialog.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
at System.Windows.Forms.CommonDialog.ShowDialog()
at (Object )
at a..()
at a..(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 Editor
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/ct229/Desktop/Dynasty%20Warriors%20Gundam%203%20Editor.exe

System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.232 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 10.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

{b28e3152-91d9-433b-b2c4-3ab4fae10179}
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/ct229/Desktop/Dynasty%20Warriors%20Gundam%203%20Editor.exe

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging=“true” />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Do you have the latest .NET Framework?
can you list of exactly what are you doing?

Thanks
Luckily I am about to release a new update really soon so I can fix a potential bug if you can help me out.

Well I know next to nothing about .NET Framework other than I have versions 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0 installed on my computer that runs Vista-64 bit. And I’ve had this error happen with many other game save mod programs. So whenever I click on your program it starts up fine, but when I click on file and open then the error comes up.

Thats very odd, you might need to uninstall all of the .NET Frameworks that you have and reinstall them. something sounds like it is corrupt. Since you stated it has happened to you with many other editors.