[RELEASE] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor

Let me try to explain this better. I downloaded the tool, went to open, and when i clicked on my gamesave that I extracted using horizon an error message saying Error Reading file! Access to path C:/Windows\system32\DWGUNDAM3.bak is denied. I have no idea how to edit my save using your editor, anything i try seems to get the same error message. I’m completely new to the modding community so any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope that helps you out In order to give me the best tips on how to fix my problem.

I appreciate the reply back, rather than some just reporting a vague post just for the sake of posting…
Run the program as Admin and try to load the actual save rather than the .bak file.
Let me know if that helps.

I’m pretty sure it is the actual gamesave though. I copied it from my xbox to a flash drive, used horizon to extract it to my desktop. Then I used your editor and when I went to the open option and selected that save It game me that message. I’m not quite sure how to go about running programs on admin. It doesn’t give me the option of running your editor that way, when I download it it just opens like its ready to use. If you need me to send you a copy of my save then could you tell me how to go about doing that. I know it sounds stupid but like I said I’m new to all this. I figure the more questions I ask the more I know.

I finally got it to work, but do I have to minimize all mobile suits to 0-100? I just want to more money so I can buy stuff. Nothing else.

Excellent, good to hear.
Nah, that was more so a precautionary thing for the people that used the previous versions that modded their mobile suits. Once you save, it shouldn’t pop up again.

I don’t see it when I searched it. I see your other editors but not Gundam 2. Think you can post your thread link of DW: Gundam 2 editor? Sorry if this is a bump in your thread, but I don’t know how to say other wise.

Nah, its cool.
https://www.wemod.com/forum/43-xbox-360-modding-tools/20778-[release]-dynasty-warriors-gundam-2-editor.html

There you go.

My save keeps getting corrupted. Am i doing something wrong. All I do is check the Max G box and save. Then I inject that save onto my flash drive. But whenever I try yo load thst save on my game, it either says that there is no save, or that it is corrupted and cannot be used. I’m sure its gotta be a problem with what I’m doing, but I can’t figure it out.

It shouldn’t at all.
Rehash/Resign using Horzion or 360Revolution. NOT Modio. Please report back if you could

I finally got it to work. I’m gonna keep an eye on it to make sure no more problems have arrison, but it should be fine now. Thanks again for all the help you gave me.

Glad to hear, you can’t go wrong with either of those for these “Warriors” saves. Modio tends to corrupt them as if they are “sensitive” saves.

I followed the instructions, and even rehashed/resigned using Horizon, but when I booted the game up, it freezes when it reads the data. Has that happened before?

It shouldn’t. Send me your save (post and share the link to your save) and I’ll take a look. Meanwhile, try using a fresh save.

some one who still has this should make a tutorial