[Release]Real Steel Mod Tool

Hey, Hova and I have figured out the check sum of Real Steel, and have managed to also map out some of the values. It is open source, and the executable should be in the ZIP package. We have had Garribean test it, and it has work on his and mine every time. Please report any bugs that you see.

1.0.0.0(Latest)
Executable - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hcidimm551m43il
Source - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?10xvuje7grwjf54

Past Versions:
0.0.1.5(Initial Release) - Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Virus Scan - VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Enjoy :wink:

Nice!
Edit: I see why it wouldn’t work when I tried to edit it for him. Dat Check sum.

Thanks <3.

Success, I’ll just leave this here.

Looks awesome, nice work you two. I bet garribean will enjoy this.

great work as usual, can’t wait to see what else you are going to add into the tool

Thanks looks very easy to use =D

We are planning wins/losses maybe AKO’s. And also adding robots from the tool itself.

very nice! gives me a reason to actually play the game now haha. thank you

now you just need to figure out that divinity 2 game and i will officially love you :thumbsup:

Do I smell a horizon port plawx?

This will make that game better :stuck_out_tongue:

I helped them a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

I was the guinea pig.

Yes you were:3

hey you guys think you can make it so you can drag it on the edges to make it bigger. mine doesnt open all the way :anguished:

Another excellent post from sha#- (didn’t want to include the numbers lmao)

hetelek is gone atm, send me your save and I’ll mod it for you.

Sounds good :smile:
I’m still deciding if I should get the game or not…

You could just open the save into hex editor and modify it and then open it up in the save editor and just save it.

its fine i can still mod it. its just kinda annoying lol. it happens with a lot of save editors i download so im its prob something with my comp

I think its worth it.