[Release] Skyrim savegame - God mode, lvl 225, all items/magic

Could you provide a tutorial for adding more perks. I’ve all ready spent several hours on my current file. Not really looking to start a whole new file over. It’s possible to up all skills with out cheating which I prefer. I’ve HEXed in 16 million gold. I just need to know how to add more perks. The skills I’ll earn my self. Thanks in advance and good work on the saves. :thumbsup:

thanks bro for helping him out.

Yeh I agree, I would just like to find the perk points and edit that… whats the point of having everything…

Two-Handed is only at 25, is that the max?
Restoration is at 72.

Also, what is “Perks to increase:” ?
I can level up my perks, but I only had 11 points? and I need several hundreds O_o lol.

I also hae negative gold lol

Just tried using said the game was corrupted…

Are there any possibilities of getting banned if i use this?

Someone please fill me in.

someone? please?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8ZCDD276
00107108 ClothesRobesBlackHooded
00065B94 ClothesPsiijic Robes
00065B99 ClothesPsiijicHood
00065B9B ClothesPsiijic Boots
0006SB9D ClothesPsiijicGloves
000487D8 ArmorNightingaleHelmet
00036A44 ClothesRobesGreybeardTunic
00036A45 ClothesRobesGreybeardHood
00036A46 ClothesRobesGreybeard Boots
0010F570 ClothesMGRobesArchmagelHooded
All Map Locations Thas Its Thanks.

no its perfectly legal its just a gamesave

I Have a save kind of like this but not with all the items MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

It has all items? Lol…

How does this work? i try move this gamesave from my usb to my hard drive but it says this item cannot be moved between profiles

Hey Juicy. I wanted to know if you could max out my health, magicka, stamina, one & two handed, heavy armor, block, smithing, restoration, destruction, and speech. I would appreciate it very much. Thanks in advanced. Link to my file below.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47139285/Sav…2060.28.17.exs

hello does this gamesave still work as of 2014 if so can ya hit me up with a message thank you bye

is it in a chest or something?

Hello, I saw this. and i was wondering can i have the save for the PC version… i saw you put it and now its deleted… sorry for being late,…
thanks!

download

Please don’t bump old threads… It’s like 2 years old… And I don’t even know what you mean with download.
@staff maybe close it? not sure about this one

I like your directness. Instead of writing a sentence, you wrote one word. Very efficient.

The download link is broken. It was uploaded 5-6 years ago so it is understandable.

There is a savefile here: Modded Skyrim saves (PC and X360)

If you have a request you can create a topic.

eyy