Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

No matter what I do - start from WeMod or epic Games - Wemod does not work. The buttons come on and imediately go off. one one that stays on is undetected, and that does not work.

3 Likes

If i use this offline will it affect my ability to play with my friends online?

@ Krastic Nope

Hey MrAntiFun,
very great trainer. Thank you very much.

Could you consider adding a damage/crit chance modifier? Would be awesome.

1 Like

hey MrAntiFun your trainer doesnt work anymore u gonna update it anytime soon?

no one of the cheats works for me

1 Like

The Remnant: From the Ashes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The unlimited scrap doesn’t work on any other save besides the first one, from what i’ve observed at least, is there a way to not have that happen or not?

Unlimited HP doesn’t work for me

not even 1 option of this trainer work anymore plz give a look and see what is wrong also this isn’t the only trainer who wont run “outward” too dont even activate the cheat i try every thing and just get another trainer from another developer and it work its only your trainer wont work i like wemod and even more your trainers MrAntiFun you do a great job but i cant use wemod if it wont work

1 Like

@MrAntiFun wassup man! I’ve been playing remnant for a while now with mods, I don’t know if the outdated mod affects the latest npc’s shop items. I recently encounter one of them, you can get an armor from wud’s secret right? I already buy all the secrets but when I check the shop its not there. I did try to not use the mod and enter the updated game and its there when I check it. I don’t know if its the game or the mod that’s doing the weird stuff. Overall man thanks for the mods it’s awesome!!

edit: I played it on Epic Games
edit again: I did some testing and confirmed that the one messing up the npc’s shop is the mod

[quote=“Kuyakasha13, post:37, topic:129166, full:true”]
@MrAntiFun wassup man! I’ve been playing remnant for a while now with mods, I don’t know if the outdated mod affects the latest npc’s shop items. I recently encounter one of them, you can get an armor from wud’s secret right? I already buy all the secrets but when I check the shop its not there. I did try to not use the mod and enter the updated game and its there when I check it. I don’t know if its the game or the mod that’s doing the weird stuff. Overall man thanks for the mods it’s awesome!!

edit: I played it on Epic Games
edit again: I did some testing and confirmed that the one messing up the npc’s shop is the mod

update now this trainer works fine all options seens to change and even save dont crash anymore good work for the we mod team

Hey, been using the Remnant trainer for a little while now. I noticed that you can give yourself infinite trait points, and the trait levels do save (I have all mine maxed out at 20), but they don’t actually take effect although the state of the trait levels stay on my save.

Ex. - “Vigor” trait is at level 20 but hasn’t increased from level 1.
Ex. 2 - “Endurance” trait is at level 20 but hasn’t increased from level 1.

I hope this issue is discovered/fixed

Hello there people,
i recently have an issue with “wemods mods” for the game “remnant from the ashes” the mods do not seem to work, at least i cannot activate them. (For the epic games version on windows)
The Game is not cracked yet its not detektet so i had to put it in manualy.
I set the game offline like mentioned/recommendet by WeMod.
Can anyone help me ?

So far i tried de/reinstalling wemod (windows)
Enabling on my Anti virus programm everything WeMod needs.
Also i keep my pc up to date.
None of the cheats work for me :c
If someone knows how to fix this i’d appreciate it alot.