Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Remnant: From the Ashes
This is the official discussion topic of the Remnant: From the Ashes Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Free Upgrades
4. Undetected
5. Unlimited Scrap
6. Unlimited Consumable Time
7. Set Selected Inventory Item Count
8. Mega Exp
9. Unlimited Trait Points
10. No Reload
11. Unlimited Ammo
12. Unlimited Weapon Mods
13. Perfect Accuracy
14. No Recoil
15. One-Hit Kills
16. Reset Inventory Items to 3

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/17/2020
    Started development

• 08/17/2020
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

• 09/17/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The Remnant: From the Ashes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 16 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@MrAntiFun

Mega Exp doesn’t work… (only one I encountered yet if there is anyone else that doesn’t work)

your trainer makes my game crash every time i use any of the cheats

Hey @Mexidus.

Please try this:

1. Launch the game first via Epic Games launcher. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod, press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

I know Epic Games launches their games in a slightly different way to Steam. I’ve found that it’s best to launch the game first then the trainer second, when it comes to some games from the Epic store.

1 Like

Even so @Ravenfyre, only is working is a part of the weapons.

thnx <3

The exp part? I was in a dungeon at first, no exp bonus just the standard and the same thing happens outside.

Unlimited Scrap It doesn’t work

Exactly, life and stamina are not working either.

1 Like

Lol I got them working just fine yesterday…

Nice work with the trainner, IDK if the XP works but does not seem so.
Also is it possible to add the ability to add the different types of iron?
The free upgrade seems to let me do things like the dragon heart and the items from Mcab but not just regular boosts to equipment.

Hey
Cant get the unlimited trait points to work

There’s an issue with unlimited ammo where after a while whatever gun you have will some reason have a clip size of 1 or 2 bullets. This happens to pistols, shotguns, and SMGs most of the time and its annoying when this happens and I have to kill myself to reset just to have it happen again.

I found that I had to have 1 point available for it to activate so maybe try that.

To save me needing to double post I found that the item number modifier only worked once for me.
Is there not a way to make any consumable/crafting item instantly set to 100 when you pick 1 of something up IE: Iron of bandages
Not including the items you have to farm to craft unique items.
Or a way to make any crafting items you get not be consumed.

Great work! Thanks for mod!.

Used:
Unlimited health-works
Unlimited Stamina-works
Undetected-Didn’t work
No Reload-works
Unlimited ammo-works
one hit kill-works

I played for about 3hrs yesterday using an SMG and the only issue I ran into was for a moment I wasn’t firing any bullets. It used auto melee then the gun went back to firing like normal. If you run into the bullet thing again try the melee then see if the gun fires again.

Hem is the undetected didnt work ? because enemy still able to spot me

Sorry I forget to add the part where I joined a friend and tried it in multiplayer. It works fine in singleplayer I’ve noticed its multiplayer that seems to be the issue

Trainers are never, ever intended to be used in multiplayer. No matter where on the internet you get it from.

Cheating in multiplayer requires hacks, not trainers. These are two completely different things. Also, since hacks are illegal, WeMod does not and will not provide them.

There’s also always the chance an anti-cheat bot flagged you for moderator review just for attempting to use the trainer online, even if it didn’t work.