Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Doesn’t work with the newly released update for the game.

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link explains how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

that’s not showing up for me. it’s just listed as this

@Ravenfyre

heyya start off thank you guys for all the hard work and great response time, I’m trying to request an update for this game but there is no option, some help or guidance would be much appreciated

2 Likes

No request update from the app. Would be nice.

@IkosVharr, @zarcode & @Octopuss.

When the Request button isn’t there, then it either means:

• The game is not in need of an update - Our system detects game updates automatically.
  • The game is already in the queue to be updated - The vote button is sometimes automatically removed when the trainer is already in the queue, for example, because maximum votes have been reached or because the trainer failed our internal test system.

In the case of the latter, please be patient.

Also, thank you @zarcode for you kind words. And thank you for being a Pro member, it helps with trainer development a lot, we appreciate it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But like the screenshot IkosVharr posted shows the Trainer is not compatible with the Game Version and in the Requests Updates Leaderboard the Game is nowhere to be found.
Sooo… there were people throwing Tokens so fast it was up and gone almost instantly? :sweat_smile:

Please read the post directly above yours, @RingDing. It explains all that you need to know. :slight_smile:

ah ok thanks for the edit.

How long usually it takes to update the game . I have tried to use the cheats but sadly none of them works ;/

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:
We do not give ETAs or status updates on trainers because there are too many things that affect it.

hi there, hoping this will get updated soon and although i understand not giving an eta, but is there a list of trainer updates which are worked upon (which passed the update vote)? i think that would be nice. anyways, decided to give yearly pro a shot. congrats on the idea for this platform and give my regards to mrantifun, was a subscriber to his old site. you did good getting him on board.

1 Like

Hi thank you for the yearly pro. Helps us out alot
Stn used to have a thing it showed what he was working on ( hes not with us anymore )
The others just get to them when they reach their goal and the have the time :+1:
Even tho mrantifun dont comment much he still comes on reads these

Looking forward to when you guys update this. Right now, only ‘no reload’ and ‘free upgrades’ work. Need that unlimited health to get past the occasional stupid-difficult boss! :stuck_out_tongue:

Will there be an update to the trainer? With the new DLC out, it may bring an influx of people looking around.

Thanks for your work though. Quality work

Managed to beat the Iskal queen without the trainer, ass got clapped several times tho HAHA

I picked up this game because of the DLC, but holy crap I am too terrible to do this with cheating. I’m a weak willed person, please help lol.

is there any new update coming soon ??

Please see some of previous posts above. Thank you.

1 Like

So I just bought the game heard some good stuff on it and I bought this sale version that came with the DLC, but since its a bundle it says its a wrong version for the Trainer so its now incompatible, anyway I can fix this o just get a slight update so it works? really appreciate it.

1 Like