Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i can confirm the steam version does works for Epic.

just link the game to the WeMod the EXE should be in
EpicGames\RemnantFromTheAshes\Remnant\Binaries\Win64

then you should be looking for
Remnant-Win64-Shipping

After you do the link up run the game then run the trainer.

play the game a bit and let the trainer do it’s things then when the WeMod trainer says playing then you should be able to use it.

1 Like

I tried this method. and its immediately errors and the help option send me to a page that does not exist

Edit. ok I had to verify then relinked and while it took a while to run it works know

1 Like

Yeah I can confirm it does work. Took about 10 min but it switched to “Playing” and the cheats all work.

The Remnant: From the Ashes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• UnDetected cheat added
  • Perfect Accuracy cheat added
  • No Recoil cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Could the reason the trainer not work is because I’m using the Epic Games version instead of Steam? No matter what I do I can’t get it to work for me. Is free from Epic Games right now.

Welcome @dragonred7.

Please use the trainer that is specifically designed for the Epic Games version of this game. Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games.

The Mega EXP cheat does not seem to work. Even if activated I dont see any difference.

The trainers seem to be crashing my game, i crash in the same physical place in the game every time until i restart my computer. Restarting doesnt help for long. I use the Epic version of remnant, ive tried using the Epic trainer and the steam trainer (On the steam trainer the cheats still work but i also still crash just like in the epic version). Anyone else have this problem or have a solution? Thanks.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This indicates that your PC may be struggling to load that specific part of the game. Make sure your computer meets the requirements to run the game, make sure your drivers are up to date, verify the integrity of the game files and lower in-game graphics settings.
And of course make sure you’re not trying to use the trainer in an online game mode.

Also use the Epic trainer, there’s no guarantee trainers not made specifically for the game version will work flawlessly.

Thanks for the reply and the welcome. :grinning:
I bit more on what your have said: My PC is above the recommended for this game and before using this software my game never crashed at all (even now if i load my game without this software it does not crash), also the part where i crash changes each time i have restarted my computer. I’ve verified my game and it performed a 50GB repair, im using the most recent versions of the (Epic)trainer and the (Epic)game, however, im still getting the same problems. Thanks for the previous useful tips.

I confirm Mega EXP don’t work, all other cheat tested worked

Edit : Free upgrade don’t work too

hi all, i try this mode with the remote wemod, but it doesn’t work. I select unlimited health on, and it goes immediatly off, with the emote and on my pc too (same for all the selection except undetected.), can you help me please

mega EXP isnt working

The Remnant: From the Ashes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i use the mod menu to start remnant and i use the hotkeys but it keeps turning off even though i turn the cheats on

1 Like

Reset inventory to 3 only resets my dragon hearts to 6.
Other than that loving it.

Unlimited Ammo has a bug when after you reload you only get 1 shot from your magazine before you need to reload again. Making some fights completely unplayable at time. It is not a constant thing, i find switching to my sidearm or primary (depending on which gets the bug) and using that for awhile will fix the problem.

I think the game might have gotten updated. All trainer buttons turn themselves off immediately after being turned on.

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

i use the mod menu to start remnant and i use the hotkeys but it keeps turning off even though i turn the cheats on

1 Like