Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have the same problem like you SOULY95…

I used the mod and now cant join a friends game apart from that it worked fine

That’s because you need a legitimate copy of the game. Buy it from Steam and make sure everything is updated. It’s working for us, so it should work for you.

Thanks but it was bought from steam. so im not sure what is up

Are you using the mod while trying to join someones Game?
if you use the trainer and turn it off, you still wont be able to join as the trainer is still injected in to the game. You will have to quit the game and load it back up. It could also be a Port problem (networking issue) Depending on where you friend lives.

Example, a friend of mine from Croatia WAY back in the day. If we ever wanted to play games from UBI i would have to port forward to allow the connection to go through.

Hi there, thanks for this wonderful trainer! Yesterday the trainer worked absolutely fine, but today the “unlimited consumable time” option is having an issue: it doesn’t stay on, it just switch on and immediately after off; could it be a problem due to the update dropped in the last hours?

1 Like

Ya most likely game updates do effect the trainer which then has to be updated again

Hi thanks for the reply i tried it with the trainer off even made sure it was not running in the back ground. I try to join my friends game and i get the error message potential cheating detected would you like to reset your character? this was with the trainer even being completely uninstalled. When i deleted the character involved and started another i was able to join my friends game again.

This game has got to be the most frustrating game that Ive ever tried to use with a cheat. They make it seem as if this is some massive online game that absolutely cannot have any kind of cheating in your personal single player mode. God forbid my non gamer wife uses a cheat, she will be banned for life and forced to create a new character… And now another update, that I am absolutely forced to download. AND now the cheats dont function once again… :triumph:

Hello @kegan79512. :slight_smile:

Yes, it is rather annoying when game developers try to fight back against cheating in single-player games. But luckily the majority of game developers aren’t too bothered about single-player cheaters, it’s only about 3% at an educated guess who have an issue with it. Looks like the developers of this game may be one of those 3%.

Regular updates are another annoyance too, agreed. According to their Steam announcements, they’ve had one update a week for the last three weeks. Which is probably a tad bit much for a game that isn’t even in early access/beta.

Unfortunately, both of these issues are beyond WeMod’s control. However, free games are, on occasion, posted in the community here: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24. Feel free to grab them while waiting for the trainer for this one to get an update. :slight_smile:

Just seen this pop up, Though the Trainer still works perfect apart from “unlimited consumable time”

The Remnant: From the Ashes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

So, this has to do with the games interaction with steam? That’s how the trainer is able to affect the game? If it is a direct injection then it having to be a steam copy shouldn’t matter, right?

It’s on windows game pass ultimate right now, and whenever I’ve tried Wemod with other platforms it (most of the time) won’t work.

I no not how these trainers are made but i can say with at least 10% certainty its not an injection.
This is why it’s normal for the Trainer developers to make one for Steam, Epic, Uplay ECT as they have different bypass methods and things.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Not on mine, It is on Game pass on Xbox but not for my windows 10.

[/quote]
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Not on mine, It is on Game pass on Xbox but not for my windows 10.
[/quote]

Sorry, I missed that. I thought I had seen it. My mistake. I think my original thought process still stands though. That the way Wemod works is through manipulation of the game via steam somehow. I have tested this with other games and it is hit or miss, but they are all re-packs that have been made to look like they are on steam. Still on the fence about buying this game though. Haven’t had much time to play yet.

you just missed the sale on Steam, it was down to £15 including the dlc
the game is worth it. Playing alone is kinda Meh, but its 100% a game to be played in a party with.

It has a hardcore mode “death is permanent” which makes for some rage moments. If it goes on Sale again. 100% pick it up.

1 Like

is the trainer working gunna buy the game

Can’t seem to get the trainer to work with the
Game I have the newest update.

Just Stating it now, Epic games is giving this game away free from the 13th to the 20th. Since I do not see trainer built for it, It may be good to get ahead of the rush . :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @Rascion1981 and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

We are already aware of this, thank you. Games are automatically added to the WeMod library by the system when they have been detected as having over a certain number of downloads. So it will appear in the library for voting when it’s released and downloaded by a certain number of people.

1 Like