Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hi there, hoping this will get updated soon and although i understand not giving an eta, but is there a list of trainer updates which are worked upon (which passed the update vote)? i think that would be nice. anyways, decided to give yearly pro a shot. congrats on the idea for this platform and give my regards to mrantifun, was a subscriber to his old site. you did good getting him on board.

1 Like

Hi thank you for the yearly pro. Helps us out alot
Stn used to have a thing it showed what he was working on ( hes not with us anymore )
The others just get to them when they reach their goal and the have the time :+1:
Even tho mrantifun dont comment much he still comes on reads these

Looking forward to when you guys update this. Right now, only ā€˜no reloadā€™ and ā€˜free upgradesā€™ work. Need that unlimited health to get past the occasional stupid-difficult boss! :stuck_out_tongue:

Will there be an update to the trainer? With the new DLC out, it may bring an influx of people looking around.

Thanks for your work though. Quality work

Managed to beat the Iskal queen without the trainer, ass got clapped several times tho HAHA

I picked up this game because of the DLC, but holy crap I am too terrible to do this with cheating. Iā€™m a weak willed person, please help lol.

is there any new update coming soon ??

Please see some of previous posts above. Thank you.

1 Like

So I just bought the game heard some good stuff on it and I bought this sale version that came with the DLC, but since its a bundle it says its a wrong version for the Trainer so its now incompatible, anyway I can fix this o just get a slight update so it works? really appreciate it.

1 Like

@MonkeyDude
The recent release of the DLC has the WeMod for the game out of sorts for everyone. Since there isnā€™t a current request up for the game on the WeMod Requests page then it either already is in progress of being updated by demand or will not receive an update as some titles do.

I cannot say for sure but there are staff who have already posted previous posts that should clarify the situation regarding this.

2 Likes

Heads up boys, the trainer finally show the request for update button.

2 Likes

Right when another update drops too lol. Nice

2 Likes

Done for request update :smiley: . Fighting

1 Like

The Remnant: From the Ashes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

sir, how about Free Upgrades? thats for upgrade weapon right? if thatā€™s for weapon before i try to upgrade my weapon, but still not work and maybe Mega Exp itā€™s not working too :frowning:

The Free upgrade is working as long you have enough scrap.

But for the Mega EXP i think its not working too

Thansk you for information sir

Not true in my case, even before the first mission i tested this. Bought and upgraded every weapon and armour to max level with only 20 scap in my inventory.

I thought this as well, I have my HUD turned off so i cannot see how much EXP iā€™m gaining. Day one i EXP got me +1, on day two (30 minute session) +6. It may be just double EXP and not like 10000 EXP per kill.

First of all , thanks so much for the hard work and for updating the trainer. Sadly, I tried to use it but it never worked for me none of the functions worked so i am not sure why is that ;/. For an example, whenever i try to toggle lets say free upgrade or unlimited health ,it untoggle itself straightaway

I just came off this game. Worked fine for me.

Please make sure WeMod is up to date.

Are you using a legit copy of the game?