Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What is the exact error you get ?, I tested it and seem to still be working fine

its like its not excepting the .exe , instead of seeing play , i just see fix.

I know mine is steam > steamapps > common > remnant >exe and still works fine after 10 - 15 minute update. Used every option in the list and turned on
I started the game first then backed out and then clicked play in wemod

All good now , thanks @ptondo and @MrAntiFun

1 Like

Great. Glad you got it to work.

@MrAntiFun My trainer is stuck on fix. I have tried selecting the exe and it doesnt work at all. It doesnt load or anything, just closes the select window and still says fix.

Not sure what it can be. Did you try to start the game first then click play in wemod ?
The exe is in steam > common > games > remnant > exe unless you have a different version from somewhere

Iā€™ve tried playing then opening wemod and trying the fix. Nothing so far has worked. The trainer worked two days ago and then yesterday no longer worked. It only says fix now.

It doesnā€™t look like, also to be more specific it only happens when zoomed in AND have no recoil enabled. Once I zoom out it keeps pulling up

Just reinstalled infinity and it works now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use infinite ammo and no recoil and had no problem like that at all not sure what the heck could be happening with yours

Iā€™m not sure, I tested all the other options and no recoil is the only thing that causes it

@ViperdragZ can you check and see if you have the problem that pagan is having on yours ?

Also when I say zoomed in I mean scoped specifically

1 Like

OOHH MY GOD! I tried at least good 15 minuted to get this trainer working. Iā€™ve tried

• I used this .exe Remnant\Binaries\Win64\Remnant-Win64-Shipping.exe
  • Added the WeMod to whitelist
  • Disabled windows defender
  • Run as administrator
  • Run the game from WeMod
    but none worked so I created an account to ask what am I missing. As I was writing my comment I saw a big buttonā€¦ above my keypadā€¦ that says ā€œF Lockā€ā€¦ ā€œhmmā€ I though. ā€œIt canā€™t be that my function keys are locked, right?ā€ Turns out it was. Good dayā€¦ Iā€™ll think about my life choices now.
2 Likes

I know itā€™s frowned upon BUTā€¦

Is it known whether the trainer affects other players in your game? For example, if my friends and I were playing together in a friends only game, would things like no recoil and no reload affect them? I know there were issues with the quantity of Dragon Hearts being changed for players other than the one running the trainer.

And just for clarification sake, I donā€™t agree with using it in public games and ruining the fun for other people.

Some one else asked that up top in the comments. But we dont know we dont use these trainers for co-op or online so not sure.
I guess if you say it does then it must. We wonā€™t intentionally make anything compatible with online play

1 Like

Everything works in the trainer but I donā€™t think mega exp is working?

Ya I dont think it worked when I tried when I played this. Unless I didnt know how to use it
I just played without it.
The dev mite take a look at and see whatā€™s up when he has time

Will be working on this title again today, Is there any other issue besides the Exp cheat?.