Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You can try but cant guarantee it will work. Mite , or mite not

MrAntiFunā€¦THANK YOU! My Dragonhearts are reset back to where they should be! You saved me 100%. You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

can i use this on multiplayer

No. All trainers made on wemod are for singleplayer / offline use only
I would think if you did would probably get banned

1 Like

Hey there,

Great Mod, really helps save time and unecessary grinding.

One thing - before this mod, I had still available to buy the Scrapper Armour, its Mace Melee weapon, and the clerics Long Rifle. Since using this trainer The Buy Weapon tab is now empty - I cant purchase them.

Any idea what has happened?

Never mind, Restarting the game without the trainer - the items returned for purchase.

You guys are doing a great job.

A reccomendation (If at all possible) would be to have some element of control on your MOD power, perhaps increase its buildup multiplier? or cap it at 100% maybe?

No recoil causes a bug that forces the camera to keep pulling up

Does the issue go away by disabling the cheat?

Great work as always! Will keep you posted if I run into anything :slight_smile:

WeMod isnt detecting the game anymore after the update. I tried selecting the EXE and it doesnt do anything. It just closes the select-game-file-directory window. How do I fix this?

Wemod update ? I dont see a game update.
Maybe start the game first from steam then after it starts back out THEN click play in wemod after.

The game updated. I tried starting the game but that didnt work either. It still just says fix. There wasa a short update to the game this morning though. Dont know if thats what broke it.

Ok so you tried the fix and found exe in steam library ?
Ya I see the game just released for everyone today.

Yeah. The fix option doesnt work. I can select the EXE but it doesnt register it for some reason.

Well I canā€™t try mine at work. Weā€™ll have to check n see what the problem is
Maybe mr.antifun can take a look when he got a minute
@MrAntiFun not sure as Iā€™m at work didnt try this so not sure if its broke.
If and when you have a minute to check thanks

1 Like

@MrAntiFun The Remnant: From The Ashes trainerno longer works. Could you check it out?

Whats the issue?.

When looking for the .exe and selecting the .exe when trying to find the game doesnā€™t work for some reason. I Tried the fix issue but to no avail. @MrAntiFun dunno if its wemod not detecting the .exe but i tried all the .exe i could find. Also Big fan mrantifun :smiley:

If you added the exe in main folder remove it and add this one ā€œRemnant\Binaries\Win64\Remnant-Win64-Shipping.exeā€

Tried it still no avail, iā€™ve tried dragging it and the custom installation.