Remnant: From the Ashes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve got the same issue. I’ve noticed it happening most of the time when I leave it on the cheats and then have to exit out to refresh it.

The Remnant: From the Ashes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi There.
I’ve installed Remnant From the ashes Letos lab, 3 days ago and none of the cheats is working.
Can you please help.
Thanks

Are you using steam version of the game ?
Wait to click till after your in game then alt tab out then click play in wemod after

No it’s not the Steam version, it’s Codex.
I’ve tried your way and still doesn’t work. Any other suggestions ?
Thank you

Probably wont work. This is made for steam version of the game.
We dont offer support for cracked versions. Sorry

Is it only for this game or in general, because until now all cheats were working fine for any game I’ve played ?!
Thank you anyway.

1 Like

Well usually it’s for all. Some may work and some may not
But lotta times the game updates and until u find and updated crack …

as of 12/9/2019. None of the cheats are working currently. Using build 220617, Id share my game version, but it seems i have to go to menu for that, and im no where near a checkpoint :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t join other people’s game after using the mod. ‘Potential cheating detected on the server’ pops out every time I am to be spawn in other people’s game. I didn’t join their game while activating the cheats, I just edited some the numbers of the materials in my own offline game. They are able to join my game though. Is this normal? Again, I exited WeMod and even restarted the game before joining public games.

Previous posts indicate that your issue is caused by using a particular cheat which gives you dragon hearts. These seem to be carried over to online games, from what I’ve read in this thread, hence you being blocked from joining online games.

You’ll apparently need to use the last cheat in the trainer, to reset all your inventory items back to 3. Give that a go, then deactivate the trainer and try again.

It doesn’t work. I found the post you mentioned up there and follow the instructions of resetting the items. It does reset my dragon hearts to 3 but when I touch the checkpoint, it turns 6, just the dragon hearts, other items are still 3. I am not sure why it is 6, I have already maxed out the upgrades of dragon hearts if you wonder.

Resetting dragon hearts to 3 means losing the upgrades? I found out that after resetting, my number is 3, but I can only upgrade 4 times, which means resetting put me on 6 dragon hearts instead of 3?

so the cheats turn off instantly after activation, thoughts?

Ensure you’re playing a legit copy purchased from Steam. Not a cracked copy nor a copy purchased elsewhere.

Make sure WeMod is up to date.
If it is, switch to beta channel in settings and see if anything changes.

This trainer is functioning as it should be

Be aware that after the latest update, if you use WeMod to edit your item or consumable, your character save file MIGHT get flagged as ‘potential cheater’ and you can’t join other people server.

Every time you join server there will be a pop-up screen saying ‘Potential cheating detected on the server’, and you will be disconnected, BUT people can still join your server though.

Otherwise, no VAC ban or other profile bans on steam so far

*Note that WeMod never supports multiplayer online game from the first place :slightly_smiling_face:

hey lade you Trainer dosent work for my i try every single think from infinitiv healt to 1 shot kills and it just dosent work. if you are aredy working on it im sorry

Are you using the most up to date steam version ? Trainer should be working fine

I’m getting the follow create process() returned 2, I don’t have steam installed in the C directory, but in G would this cause the problem?