Remnant II Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Remnant II
This is the official discussion topic of the Remnant II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Infinite Health
3. Infinite Stamina
4. Fast Skill Cooldown
5. 100% Drop Rate
6. Max Critical Chance
7. Stealth Mode
8. Infinite Buff Duration
9. Set Player Speed
10. Set Movement Speed
11. Edit Scraps
12. Consumables Won't Decrease
13. Infinite Dragon Hearts
14. Ignore Crafting & Upgrade Requirements
15. Infinite Archetype Exp
16. Archetype Exp Multiplier
17. Edit Total Trait Points
18. No Recoil
19. Super Accuracy
20. Infinite Ammo
21. No Reload
22. Instant Reload
23. Rapid Fire
24. Infinite Weapon Mod Ammo
25. All Guns Become Fully Automatic
26. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
27. Damage Multiplier
28. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/02/2023
    Started development

• 12/02/2023
    Released trainer with 28 cheats

• 12/25/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/15/2024

• 05/03/2024

• 05/19/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Remnant II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 28 cheats
7 Likes

legend :heart:

1 Like

Hell yea! Love you bro! <3

1 Like

so, I’m not sure if anyone else is having the same problem but the XBOX trainer no longer works as of 12/3/23. it worked yesterday but today not so well. I have up no firewall and everything is up to date. just sucks cuz I haven’t even been able to enjoy the game yet.

Nothing working or me since game update. can we get an update pelase

1 Like

all the mods work for me everything works

Mods will not load up after update

1 Like

Is it possible to get negative values on the speeds? like 0 being the middle point?

1 Like

what are you playing on? XBOX? STEAM? EPIC?

1 Like

im on xbox pc all mods work for me

weird. im running version 398.359 and ive been getting a message that the mods cannot be loaded for days now. ive reinstalled the game and everything. i wonder why.

2 Likes

Does not work on Xbox Game Pass version currently. Mods do not even load. Running game on SSD that isnt C drive, dunno if that matters.

2 Likes

work fine for me on game pass.

1 Like

same here

1 Like

every mod on game pass works fine for me no problem

Unfortunately, it seems the Fast Skill Cooldown breaks the Second Archetype skill. I currently am running a hunter and healer, when I use the secondary skill it just gets used but there is no cooldown indicator nor does it come back unless I change Archetypes.

2 Likes

This does not work on Pc Game Pass, and those saying it does are being disingenuous. I got it to work three times yesterday, but it failed 10, and today, it does not work at all.

1 Like

I was looking for some mod to drop wepons, spawn wepons in the game, this mods does not have this option, is it possible to achieve?

1 Like

I’m not sure of your situation, but other than the update that I believe happened today, everything has been working for me for the past couple weeks (or at least since it release on PC Gamepass.) I even went so far as to test what mods worked with other people (in my lobby or if I’m in theirs. (Most of them don’t work in someone else’s lobby, but all (didn’t use or try every single one) worked in my own lobby just fine.

For anyone wondering (as long as it stays the same once they update this trainer, the Infinite Buff Duration, Infinite Dragon Hearts, Archetype Exp Multiplier (never tested the Infinite one), and Infinite Weapon Mod ammo (of the ones I’ve used and have worked) affect other players in your lobby if you host.

Oh as of the new game update RIP Infinite Mod Ammo (at least until they update the Trainer.)

For my earlier comment about the Fast Skill Cooldown not working, so far all I’ve noticed is that it breaks the Healers “Wellspring” ability making it permanently not on a cooldown, it just stays greyed out unless you change abilities or Archetype.

2 Likes