[Request] Halo CE: Anniversary Save Editor

I’d to make a request for a mod editor for Halo CE: Anniversary. I’ve been searching through google but I can’t seem to find any.

Any respons to this thread is appriciated.

Kind Regards,

BartV.

i agree with thisthumbs up
already beat it on legendary and would like to run around without dying to look for all the skulls legitly :smiley:

I will be glad if someone make it :smiley: Thanks if someone dose, because i dont have the experiense to make those tools :anguished:

I’ve read that the creators of the Reach - Liberty app are currently looking into this. Halo CEA has totally different security from Reach so their stumped ATM but I’m sure it wont take long for them to figure it out.

Wait…
This is already out?

When was it released?! D:
I had no knowledge of this!

ce came out on the 15th…

ce came out on the 15th…

Do you have a link to it?

Gamestop.com - http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary/91401

Ohhh my god…

That lets me know I’ve been too busy playing Skyrim…
Must make a trip to Gamestop today!

If this is made, please make it a public tool since Halo is a classic game and everyone should have access.

You sir, have been living under a rock :thumbsup:

I would love to see this in Horizon and will upgrade to Diamond for it.

I know for a fact the AMD and Xerax are working on it right now, but they are only getting there slowly. apparently there are 5 hash checks or something like that, instead of 1, like reach. Anyways, i can confirm they are working on it.

I don’t see them accomplishing anything.

Thanks everyone for the respons. Anyway the guys ,probably, working on it keep it going :thumbsup:

Have a little faith in me eee :smiley:

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Mods - YouTube

We made Liberty, CEXPatcher, HaloSigner… So yeah, I beg to differ.

Oh you.

hey could you guys upload your savegames… so i can check em out in hex editor

Sound cool…