Request help for requesting mods on games? (Dumb suggestion)

Please don’t judge my suggestion, I had a dream about this feature last night and merely decided to write about it here, and it may sound stupid to some people but I thought it was a decent idea.

It would be nice to see a feature where you can request help when requesting mods for a certain game, since it’s 100k points to request mods and that would take ages to get, I thought it would be neat to have a button that can request help to speed up the process. Like, for example, have a button (1000 or so points to use) that puts up a small notification on the site that says something along the lines of “help request cheats for this game” or whatever for a certain amount of time. Of course, it may not always be useful, as there are some games that nobody knows about or nobody wants cheats for, but there are some people who might see it and think requesting cheats for it would be nice.
I appreciate any feedback, including constructive criticism or just criticism in general, even just responding to the thread would be appreciated. I would understand if anyone thought this idea sounded dumb, because it’s something I expect to see since I thought of the idea in a dream.

2 Likes

The button would be abused and everyone would press it. Games are not intended to be funded by a single person rather a group of people and shows interest in the game. If a trainer only gets 1000 points then we know that there isn’t going to be a huge following. Since the launch of the system about 3 weeks ago we’ve already had 5 games fully funded and several more that are close. If we find 100k is too many(only 10 Pro members) then we will change the amount it takes. We originally launched at 20k and people were instantly funding games by themselves.

We appreciate any feedback I personally don’t see the need for the system to be changed at the time.

1 Like

Ah, makes sense. I didn’t think it through as much as you but I agree with your statement. Thanks for the response.

Just to add a game doesn’t need to be fully funded for a trainer to be made. The ones that are funded take priority but developers can make trainers for any game regardless of the funding progress.

2 Likes

There was nothing DUMB about this suggestion, tbh, as it was just your personal thought and idea. Even I thought about a similar suggestion a while back. :slight_smile:

But hey, dreams CAN come true, and like CHRIS mentioned above, "The ones that are funded take priority, but developers can make trainers for any game regardless of the funding progress. "

1 Like

Love the idea! I can definitely see something like this being added in the future. I could see it being so you could invite specific people to request it with you versus every single person on the site.

Thanks for the suggestion! Keep them coming.

2 Likes