Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster
This is the official discussion topic of the Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Team Health
2. Unlimited Inventory Items
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/17/2018
    Started development

• 11/17/2018
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 08/16/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/04/2019
    Unlimited Team Health cheat added
    Unlimited Inventory Items cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Resident Evil 0 / biohazard 0 HD REMASTER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Worked like a charm! Thanks for this trainer! :wink:

3 Likes

So the trainer works great, inventory items max to 99 when I turn it on, and go back to normal when I turn it off, but it seems that since Ive turned on infinite health, neither Billie nor Rebecca take damage at all even with it turned off. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

One year later. replaying the game. found bosses and some enemies not dying in one hit despite the cheats name. zombies do die in one hit though. Plague Crawlers, Mimicry Marcus, Stinger, etc. This was on hard mode, but may also apply to other difficulty modes

Okay for sure, excluding human zombies, all other enemies including bosses don’t die in one hit.

I am really looking forward to using this trainer it works great in game but does it work on leech hunter miss as I’ve played it on PS4 but struggle to finish it

Poision kills you on unlimited health cheat

thats not good Poision kills os