RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All of them

Definitely unlimited ammo and no reload are broken, haven’t checked unlimited health and knife durability yet.

I did some more testing - no reload is broken but unlimited ammo works (forgot I had to pick up some ammo first to check this). Unlimited health and knife durability work as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the mod! Really appreciate it. I noticed a few things today…
Currently non-functional:
Max Backpack Size
No Reload

All others work at the moment. You may, however, want to put a warning on “Tyrant Stays Down.” It seems that keeping it on messes with Chief Irons during the Sherry part of the game. Sometimes he doesn’t start chasing you down the hallway after the cutscene, which makes it impossible to progress.
The only cheats I had on at the time were “Tyrant Stays Down” and “Unlimited Health,” and reloading a save before the cutscene with “Tyrant Down” off seems to fix it.

2 Likes

the infinite ammo and no reload is currently not working for me too.

Total novice with this but the version guard is telling me that this version is not supported by the trainer. Does this mean your cheats need an update?

Did you have version guard enabled before the game update? To my understanding it must be enabled before a game update is pushed, then it will allow you to play the older game version compatible with the trainer. If you enable it after the game update, it has no reference for a previous version.

I don’t believe so. Unless there’s been an update after 1.03. This was the first time I’ve had this issue. Although, now that I think about it, could it be due to using a mod that requires you to use a new launcher? I’m using the RE Immersion No Vignette. However I’ve been using that for a couple of weeks.

Not sure about the mod, but there was a game update 4 days ago that the trainer is not current with. Many of the options still work for me though. If you’re having a lot of trouble could try disabling the mod.

Yep. Okay that’d be why. I didn’t realize there was an update. My problem is it says there was an issue restoring the old version. Before that it just started up the game but it kept saying there was an issue.

The RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Not work!!! I fixed the game on wemod but no option works, it enables and disables itself.

I have this current problem where if i use max backpack it doesnt do anything. Anyone else?

I am having the same issue. I thought i was doing somthing wrong. Guess have to do it the good old fasion way.

The game most likely had an update, I’ve added the ability to vote for an update in the WeMod app!

if you disable the cheat that does this ( Can’t remember the cheat ATM, haven’t played in a while) before triggering the cut scene with clair talking to irons over the phone it’ll fix the issues

Trainer is not fully working anymore, since today’s update.
Is this going to be fixed any time soon? :crazy_face:

Hello Mr Stn today 12/18/2019 RE2 remake has recive a new update and that dont let put the mod of “no reload, unlimited ammo, unlimited knife and easy kills” I don’t know why but it will be cool if you could fix it please :"(

1 Like

Will have to use this one from mrantifun now on as this one will not be updated anymore

And mrantifun just updated his !! :+1: