RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Reload
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Easy Kills
5. Unlimited Knife Durability
6. Tyrant Stays Down
7. Reset Game Time
8. Reset Save Count
9. Reset Item Box Open Count
10. Max Backpack Size
11. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/25/2019
    Started development

• 01/25/2019
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 01/26/2019
    Easy Kills cheat added
    Unlimited Knife Durability cheat added

• 01/31/2019
    Tyrant Stays Down cheat added

• 02/01/2019
    Reset Game Time cheat added

• 02/02/2019
    Reset Save Count cheat added
    Reset Item Box Open Count cheat added
    Max Backpack Size cheat added
    Game Speed cheat added

• 03/04/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 06/08/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

I canā€™t add this game to fix ā€œGame not found.ā€
I Added by drag re2.exe in steam files but nothing happen

4 Likes

same problem over here

1 Like

Damn. Waiting for frank to come online. Should be fixed asap

6 Likes

would you be able to add Zombies Donā€™t Attack Easy Kill Enemies Invisible To Tyrant Unlimited Weapon Durability Super Speed Set Inventory Space

3 Likes

Thanks for the trainer!

If youā€™re able to add ā€œreset play timeā€ and ā€œreset item box openedā€ cheats like you did for Resident Evil 7 that would be extremely appreciated.

Great ! Thank you.
Please add freez enemies . that black thing stalking and chasing you creeps me out

More cheats incoming. Solving game puzzles ;((

4 Likes

Reset play time was for the demo this is for the full game

The full game has play time too. If you complete the game under a certain amount of time you get S rank and unlock items and what not (which is pretty standard for Resident Evil games). So being able to reset or freeze the time would be great.

2 Likes

Just want to say thank you for making cheats STN, i really need that infinite ammo that is the only cheat i need in this game.

edit : i have some question tho, how yo active the infinite ammo ? i try to use it but it is not doing anything (?)
deit (2) : nevermind i figure out you need atleast spare ammo so it active i active mine when i run out of ammo lol

2 Likes

Yepp awesome work STN thanks for this and the other stuff your going to add !!
Infinite ammo usually all I use oh and no reload thatā€™s a pain too !!

2 Likes

Defo Have to Agree Be invisible to Tyrant he also puts so much pressure on you and I kinda wanna a chill experience for my first time as I have never played the original so I kinda wanna have that future added so I agree

STN thanks as always, I know more cheats are coming any chance for a clear game time reset?

1 Like

I love you! Thanks a lot!

I donā€™t think that oneā€™s going to fall under the ā€˜freezableā€™ umbrella because heā€™s a scripted event that you have to eventually deal with.

I recall in the original he was there to move the story along, and turned out to be the final boss in that game. He also spoke in the original, but only had one wordā€¦ ā€œStarsā€¦ā€ Honestly, I keep expecting him to say itā€¦

Youā€™re confusing him with the Nemesis from Resident Evil 3. :wink:

But I do believe however that freezing Mr. X may cause problems as he is most definitely a scripted event at a few points in the game.

For those who are having trouble with him, I suggest using the infinite ammo cheat. You can shoot him down (magnum or shotgun work best in Leonā€™s story), and he will stay down for about 30 seconds leaving you time to get away. Just try not to lure him around like shooting when you donā€™t need to, or running when heā€™s nearby.

Ya nemesis was even in the movie and said "stars "
Maybe hope for a " be invisible to tyrant " cheat would be great.
I shoot him him with grenade launcher and like u said gives you 30 seconds to run away !

1 Like

The RESIDENT EVIL 2 / BIOHAZARD RE:2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Kills cheat added
  • Unlimited Knife Durability cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Well, being someone thatā€™s played 'em all (and didnā€™t like RE4ā€¦ sue me) I do know where Nemesis turns up, but in the original RE2, Nemesis (the one from 3) comes from a mutated form (mutated by rocket launcher) of whatā€™s going to be called Mr. X in the remake. Theyā€™re all Tyrants. In the remake, heā€™ll beā€¦ Well, Iā€™ll leave you to see who it is. Just know that the Mr. X and the Tyrant from the original are the same ā€œpersonā€. The only difference between them is that Mr. X will show up more often to scare the pants offa ya, and youā€™ll get a REALLY good look at him. Oh yeah, almost forgotā€¦ the last difference between the 1998 Tyrant and the remake Tyrant; the remake Tyrant has a hat on.