Resident Evil 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer needs an Update the game doesn’t run properly with it running anymore

Unlimited ammo doesn’t work!!! We have reported for months, please update the trainer|!!!

Unlimited ammo
no reload
unlimited ink ribbon
unlimitted durability
& 4x damage
not work please update the trainer!

just
unlimited
better accuracy
backpack 20 slots
keep tyrant down
is work
Please check it and fix. Thank

hi, does anyone know if there is already a fix, or mod or cheat that allow unlimited saves or infinite ink ribbons for the hardcore dificilty? as other have reported, “infinite ink ribbon” setting seems to be ignored even when the wemod windows show it is enabled and sound is heard when F4 key is pressed “confirming” the setting is supposedly enabled, but nothing happens and ink ribbons remain limited.

or anyone know another mod, trainer, or cheat confirmed to work allowing inifinite saves or ink ribbons for this game at hardcore difficulty? i have spent a good time on the internet searching for this with no luck, thanks.

replying to myself, i finally found a trainer working for this! its called Resident Evil 2 v1.0-v20191217 Plus 20 Trainer which i downloaded from a site called flingtrainer for those interested,

i first was worried that some antiviruses from virtustotal site detected it as a virus, but then i realize it was rather false positve since the file is a game hacking tool, not a virus: “Win64/GameHack.BT” and gave it a try and worked!! big thanks to those guys making those trainers!

in my opinon capcom did a terrible mistake not allowing at least optionaly unlimited typewriting saving for the hardcore difficult in resident evil 2 remake, it was really screwing my experience with this game since the normal dificulty when it allows unlimited saving, it has a rather not that immersive enemy roughtness and damage as with hardcore which makes the game more enjoiable, but definitelly was not enjoyable that you lose long progress because you did not find an ink ribbon before getting killed!
now i am happily enjoing this game at last!!

1 Like

Using the unlimited ammo option and the no reload one have irreversably corrupted my game file, emenies don’t attack me anymore, they try to, but they can’t interact with me, switching cheats on or off or verifying game files integry didn’t work, or restarting my pc didn’t work.
Does someone know what causes this?

List of things that dont work and turn off when you press hotkey:

Unlimited ammo
No reload
Unlimited durability
4x damage
other than these all things work but pls fix these

Every single cheat is not working. Pls help

The Infinite Ink Ribbons do not work it gives the 0 and stuff but it isnt infinite its just how many u picked up

Now game crash if I active unlimited heald and no reload…

I’ve just registered to this site to say THANK YOU!, It worked great!

1 Like

“Ultimate RE2 Trainer” that works flawlessly, and works inline with WeMod for RE2 and RE3.

both of the URE2/3 Trainers also have item debug modes which allow you to spawn into your backpack/crate any item in the game.

Note to Staff: if this isnt allowed to comment about these other websites, i apologize, ill edit the comment or admin edit it. :slight_smile:

Ya we dont allow other trainer sites. Sorry.

alright, good to know

Some of cheats doesn’t work, like infinite ammo or no reloaded.

Please, is possible to fix it :slight_smile: ?

Thank you for the trainer! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

game is crasing after start the game try 2 times via steam start and via wemod app plz looking in what went worng

have same issu trun the trianer came crash do find option for a fix in the game

I just played this and every thing worked fine.
Go into history and make sure the top newest trainer is selected sometimes it converts back to the older trainer version

1 Like

Thanks for the trainers but the infinite ink ribbons doesnt work saddly :frowning:

I think this trainer needs/should get an update. Im not sure what cheat, But an cheat is making textures all funky, Like Doors not showing, And it showing the outside of the map

cant use unlimited ammo, no reload, ink, durability, 4x dmg
pls update:(